Server time: 2017-10-17, 20:35
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
HatofSpades

The Poltergeist at Green Mountain

I was at Green Mountain relaxing by the fire when I realized, I needed to go fill my canteens. I started heading to the pond when all of a sudden, I see 2 people running up the hill. I stopped to see what there intentions where, but when they passed me they just said, "Run." I looked behind them and said to myself, "why? There's nothing behind you 2." All of a sudden I start getting hit by an invisible zombie, I could hear him, but couldn't see him. (Like an idiot) I decided to turn around and run straight back up to Green Mountain. I ran inside screaming, "Run the demon is coming!" Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. all of a sudden,people started getting hit by this zombie. People were just shooting everywhere because they didn't know what was going on. We then all went up to the radio tower to hide from this demon. As everyone on the tower was freaking out (including me),we all realized someone had to go down there and lead it away. Since no one was volunteering, I volunteered to lead the demon out. When I went down however, I could hear it screaming over by a bushes. I went to the bushes and saw the demon on the ground dead, but it was still screaming. I went up to it and finished it off. The screaming stopped.

Be careful in Green Mountain now.

The place is haunted :D

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

I love invisible zombies.

I dont even know haahaha, sounds like a good time in Green Mountain

Ghost of Levi    8

"bloodsuckers" they ae back....

Haha, nice little spooky story :). Must have been fun to see the other faces when you ran into them freaking out about 'the ghost' :)!

Spartan    1229

i lolled at the part you ran in and screamed "the demon is coming". i can just imagine people talking and suddenly it's there is no noise anymore and suddenly people start getting hit and everyone screams and start random shooting and climbing up in the tower. then i see you guys sitting there like "we are fucked, who goes down and fight the demon, you? no i'm not crazy!" hahaha sometimes i got to much imagination haha

Guest Niko_Kolelivian   
Guest Niko_Kolelivian

Well..Erm to be fair I did point out the demon to him, but I had been SHOT recently so I was in no fighting shape Nm.. Good job though.

Buddy    1061

As everyone on the tower was freaking out (including me),we all realized someone had to go down there and lead it away. Since no one was volunteering, I volunteered to lead the demon out.

R7YtWQK.jpg

Guest Niko_Kolelivian   
Guest Niko_Kolelivian

OI'! I told him where the damn thing is.. and I sorta..well shot 10 rounds at it from the tower weaking it..but whatever..

Dishes    159
xD!!!! OMG lol, we are forever referring to him as the "Hero of Green Mountain", it's official

Guest Niko_Kolelivian   
Guest Niko_Kolelivian

Bloody hell! give me some credit! I told him where it was and shot it at least one shot hitting it!

markabeast    0

LMAO ive had that happen before. kinda irritating when your by yourself but can make for some good RP if your with other people.

That sound like a truly heroic action, I hope everyone else rewarded you suitably. Invisible zombies are terrifying, I've died because of them a couple of times.