Server time: 2017-10-17, 05:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
RJApple

Character Idea

RJApple    0

Hello community,

I am knew to the community, and thought, while awaiting whitelist to re-open for non-donors, I would put out a rough sketch of the character I had in mind. The aim of this is to get feedback from you guys on what you think about the character. i.e. Does this character sound interesting, in the slightest? Is this character one you would want to meet in-game? Does this character stick to the lore? Etc. Without further ado, here it is.

Name: Raymond Jacob Arell

Age: 14, 15, 16, somewhere in there. I haven't decided yet.

Information and background:

Jake is from the southern US. He has grown up around firearms, and is thus competent in the operation of most. Seems to be more mature than his age might initially suggest. He has a thirst for danger and adventure. He got stuck in Chernaurus (I know I probably butchered that spelling. Sorry.) while traveling there with a group from his school. He is very grey, morally speaking. His friends, new and old, may take priority over what might be the greater good.

This is, of course, just a basic skeleton, and more will be added. I have been playing with the idea of giving him some mental... quirks, shall we say. Not a full on sociopath, but, perhaps, not quite as fazed as he should be by the current state of affairs. In any case, let me know what you think of the character and if you have any suggestions.

AndreyQ    0

The only problem I see here is why would a group of american students come to Chernarus judging by the circumstances like a civil war and such.It just seems to dangerous and probably will never happened.

Ghost of Levi    8

The only problem I see here is why would a group of american students come to Chernarus judging by the circumstances like a civil war and such.It just seems to dangerous and probably will never happened.

It doesnt seem 100% off, Utes is US grounds and only like 20 km from chernarussia so its not the most unlickely thing , still unlickely though