Server time: 2017-08-20, 06:02

Sign in to follow this  
aka blink

whitelist?

Question

aka blink    0

I put my whitelist in about 3 days ago it got denied which is fine It gave me time to look over the rules a little better but now that the 24 hr is up I went to put my app in again and the whitelisting is closed?

4 answers to this question

grumpyk    0

Looks like it's closed to non-donors. Having the same issue. Wait until they catch up on the backlog or donate to get bumped up the list. It appears that's just how it is man. Personally, just gonna wait it out.

Teas    1

The whitelist closes on weekends to non-donors. It's to give the admins a break from reviewing and clear the queue a little before the inevitable deluge of applications during the week.

Just sit tight and it will reopen, or you could donate and move into the priority queue then you have a chance of being looked at over weekend too.

/solving

aka blink    0

The whitelist closes on weekends to non-donors. It's to give the admins a break from reviewing and clear the queue a little before the inevitable deluge of applications during the week.

Just sit tight and it will reopen, or you could donate and move into the priority queue then you have a chance of being looked at over weekend too.

/solving

alright thanks I was just wondering