Server time: 2017-10-18, 09:10
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Bearerider

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what is wrong with my application?

Question

Bearerider    0

I got rejected twice now, first one was one I got accepted before (My account got deactivated). After I revised it I got rejected a second time. The reason was that I failed to explain the kos rights sharing. I said "No one can join you in the kos rights unless they were 500 meters away from the incident or a part of the involved parties group." I thought that was spot on so I'm not sure what to change when my 24 hours is up. If anybody could help me that would be awesome.

6 answers to this question

Mamba    0

You said "or" . "No one can join you in the kos rights unless they were 500 meters away from the incident or a part of the involved parties group." This is wrong. You must meet both requirements. Not one or the other.

McCoy III    7

I think I see your problem. You said "they were 500 meters away from the incident OR part of the involved parties group," when it should be, "they have to be within 500 meters of the incident AND part of the involved parties group." You need to have BOTH of those requirements met, not just one of the two.

Hope it helps.

Brian McCoy III

Bearerider    0

You said "or" . "No one can join you in the kos rights unless they were 500 meters away from the incident or a part of the involved parties group." This is wrong. You must meet both requirements. Not one or the other.

Lol I didn't think they went into something so specific. I've seen some videos on the rp servers where someone is holding someone up then get shot by someone totally unrelated. So I assume those people were rule breaking.

oracle96    0

it really is crazy how one word can be the factor that decides whether you are accepted or not, seems like the people above me made very good answers Hope to see you in the server soon. ^^

IAmJackBandit    77

Lol I didn't think they went into something so specific. I've seen some videos on the rp servers where someone is holding someone up then get shot by someone totally unrelated. So I assume those people were rule breaking.

Are you sure they were DayZRP servers, if so, I know we did have a good samaritan rule back in mod days but they got rid of that rule...