Rusting Armor

Fafnir    32

The Journal of Lucas Evans

yE6Ject.png

PebMMK8.jpg

IqxU334.jpg

Groups of Interest

sEzih1b.jpg

//First time doing this so have no real idea what I'm doing. I will be happy to take any suggestions. Also the information part is just a rough sketch that I wrote off the top of my head. I also will not post locations of groups unless they are well known to be there or have moved on from that location. Also there may be spelling errors and sentences that may not make sense, Luke doesn't have spellchecker and its more for him than anyone else...... also it means I'm lazy.

SatansNightOut    105

Heh, the secrets are myriad... And its interesting to see things from Luke's perspective of everything. And dat insight, Rin... Heh.

Loved it, man. Only suggestion I have is maybe putting the Groups of Interest part in a spoiler tag? Idk. Entirely up to you, but great work. :P

Fafnir    32

Heh, the secrets are myriad... And its interesting to see things from Luke's perspective of everything. And dat insight, Rin... Heh.

Loved it, man. Only suggestion I have is maybe putting the Groups of Interest part in a spoiler tag? Idk. Entirely up to you, but great work. :P

Hmm guess I could make a spoiler since not everyone met these groups before.

Autumn    121

Green Mountain:

-A Hellhole

Well that was a perfectly accurate description.

Great work :D

SatansNightOut    105

Armor David :D check the title.

Nope, amour is right. Google it. ;)

Nilin    10

*peeks at Luke's journal* ... I enjoyed reading this also and can't wait to see more of Luke's journal over time as you write more in the future I'm hoping!

Fafnir    32

Remaining a secret force in the shadows ;)

- Nice entry, Good work" -

Now, bloody good read I really liked it!

The lay out is rather original.

Waiting for the next bit now >.>

*peeks at Luke's journal* ... I enjoyed reading this also and can't wait to see more of Luke's journal over time as you write more in the future I'm hoping!

Green Mountain:

-A Hellhole

Well that was a perfectly accurate description.

Great work :D

Thanks guys, didn't know if this going to work or not but now that I do I might write more often.

Edit: Also Alex was right about the armor

Ghost of Levi    8

The artwork is really cool, nice work man

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

Nice little journal entry!

10/10

HiGGi    27

Do you hold this journal with you IG? For example if you had a book in your bag could someone pretend that it is this journal and refer to things written here?

Fafnir    32

Do you hold this journal with you IG? For example if you had a book in your bag could someone pretend that it is this journal and refer to things written here?

I do have the journal ingame, though its more like how the radio is. However I was thinking of finding a book to rp it out as my journal, just not really sure which one I would want to use.

Nilin    10

Always a good read from you Luke and I enjoyed reading your latest entry, I look forward to reading more and having more adventures together.

Moose    7

Luke gets so testy when he's in a bad mood! Alex was just trying to be friendly :P it's nice seeing what's going on with Luke. I wish I could get in game more often and get to know him better.

Moose    7

Luke needs some quality alone time I think. He's so angry at everything :( Poor Luke. Aside from the technical errors, Fafnir, it's a good read and I like to read about what Luke is feeling.

Nilin    10

Luke just needs some time tickles. Joking aside, I liked this particular entry and yes need to get Luke a bit more cheery.

Doc    3

Your writing style so far is very interesting! Keep up the good work Fafnir!