Server time: 2017-08-21, 03:00

Sign in to follow this  
Autumn

What is your favorite thing to drink while rping or playing DayZ?

Autumn    121

Title says it all!

Personally I like a cup of coffee (maybe two). Keeps you on your toes and keeps you sharp.

What about you guys?

Guest Biggie   
Guest Biggie

I am the same i love my coffee.

Am I the only one who doesn't drink or eat anything while RP'ing besides maybe water?

Glenn    10

If i played DayZRP for a week i would starve.

Krullin    0

A bottle of OJ or Pepsi. Usually have a water bottle on my desk, but there's a fridge filled with OJ and Pepsi outside my room and it'd be a shame not to drink it.

Davos    5

Beer, preferably canned, and semi-cold. Not because this is great beer, but because it's in my mini fridge, and I enjoy beer. Even less desirable beers.

Mind you I tend to play after work, so it's less-so me playing and drinking, so much as a drink after work, and then playing.

Red    144

I dont usually drink or eat whilst playing DayZ.

Sometimes I grab a glass of Iced Tea, that's about it.

Or maybe at morning some Cruesli with milk.

hsfile_233293.jpg

Igi    4

I wonder...

*stares at profile picture*

Heh, naa... Typically I'm drinking coffee whenever I'm at my PC. Though I do drink whiskey quite a lot... Can't beat a good scotch.

oracle96    0

if i am eating anything it is usually dinner or on my 'personal game day' i will eat little Cesars pizza. When i am drinking anything it's either some form of pop or water.

Don't eat at the PC but drink some sweet tea and always have a can of chew

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

The CoCo

Davos    5

I wonder...

*stares at profile picture*

Heh, naa... Typically I'm drinking coffee whenever I'm at my PC. Though I do drink whiskey quite a lot... Can't beat a good scotch.

The only way to program and develop properly is through the influence of adult beverages.

Beckett    0

I normally make a coffee before i play then if i get thirsty later on i find whatever i've left laying around or whatever is left over in my bag from work usually juice or pepsi. but sometimes i really push the boat out and go downstairs and get a beer or make another coffee :o

Guest TheKingSinbad   
Guest TheKingSinbad

Tea or if I'm feeling a bit fun I'll drink half of a Rockstar Energy Drink then feel bad about myself and work out xD

Guest Leuku   
Guest Leuku

Coffee. I usually make a whole pot of it before the longer gaming sessions.

Water. Because, apparently I am thirsty... :P

Wild D0g    8

I usually drink Coke or water, but sometimes just sometimes I like a can of Guinness.

Bcuz where I live coca cola, pepsi and Dr. Pepper is same I drink multivitamin juice xD

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

bubbly_birch_beer_vernors_and_p1.jpg

Vernors ginger ale

Its a Michigander thing

I've had that once when I went to visit family during ThanksGiving a couple years back-

TBH tasted like horse piss.

I typically just eat cereal in the mornin'

And soup. Lot's o-soup.

Soop    0

Water with 1 tbsp of mustard and just a dab of olive oil.

Great Khan    52

My friend... thank you for making this thread, you have put me on the front line with choices in my life.

Now, logically speaking I am from Great Britain, and so my genetics are telling me tea. Yes, did you know all Brits have a gene coding for a protein that makes the brain crave for tea! Tea has the magnificent effect on the brain where one can feel good playing dayzrp, knowing they have hundreds of hours of work to catch up on or else it will be failure for their exams.

The problem with tea, however, is the dreaded Kettle. Oh no... SERVER CRASHES! This would now give me the incentive to go put the kettle on and go back to my computer and log into the server. 60 second spawn delay, kettle is sizzling in the background. Will I be able to pour myself a cupper before getting in game, or am I going to have to RP with someone and delay my tea, by which time the kettle may have to be put back on. My only problem with tea is actually making it...

Then again, however, I do fancy a pepsi, coca-cola or Dr Pepper now and then. I don't drink it all the time, but it is nice. Although this is the case, all of them are coated in sugar (16 teaspoons) which is extremely bad for your health, so I have tended to avoid this.

To conclude, Tea for the win!