Server time: 2017-10-20, 21:49
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
korpisoturi

Is this correct or do i need chance something (Whitelist application KoS)

Question

korpisoturi    0

I need to contact a player before i can make hostile intiation towards him, and I have to make a hostile intention clearly and unambiguously and the relevant demand before the victim gets hurt so he can have a chance to not comply.

I cant just go say "HI" and shoot him straight in the head. I need to make intiation that is clearly hostile and i need to make good roleplay.

-snip-

Is this correct?

6 answers to this question

Reread the potion on KoS sharing. You explication is incorrect. Also, paraphrase the rules in your own worlds. It appears you stated the rules exactly how they are.

I can share KoS with friends if i am atleast 500 meters away from the hostile situation or i was recently part of the involved group.

korpisoturi    0

Thanks for help me whiskey :)

I changed the text a little that could go through this or do i need chance something? :)

-snip-

MrClaymore    0

I can also share Kos rule with my friends and also with the group as long as the distance of 500 meters minimum hostile situation , or I was recently included as part of the group.

EDIT: Oops lol I suppose I shouldn't have jumped the gun on telling him what was wrong.

I can also share Kos rule with my friends and also with the group as long as the distance of 500 meters minimum hostile situation , or I was recently included as part of the group.

For example, if I'm at the airport with my friends, gathering supplies and a total stranger suddenly attacking , so each of my friends who was within 500 meters of Kos rights attacker.

Hm, there's still a glaring issue with this little bit here. The example is alright I suppose, but the explanation is a bit problematic.

korpisoturi    0

Thanks all! Im get in today. This Thread is solved. Rly thanks for help me that rule. :)

oracle96    0

real quick before it's solved one word can change an outcome to everything man remember that! Good luck hope to see you server side!

Glenn    10

/Marked as Solved