Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:17
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
TheTalent92

H1Z1

TheTalent92    0

I've not played it yet and i'm wondering if it's worth buying. Has anyone played it, and what do you think?

Roman    0

Well it's going to be free in the future so I wouldn't pay for it.

Davos    5

The combat is alright, but the fact you pay for airdrops that you are not guaranteed to receive as they can be stolen from other players makes me very much dislike it. If you are looking for a zombie killing game it isn't bad, but I wouldn't buy it when it will be free at some point.

Frozen    45

Well it's going to be free in the future so I wouldn't pay for it.

20 years later...

Darkvern    0

Its alright, I was hoping for more to be honest.

Its kind of a mix between rust and dayz kinda.

Building is lacking in H1Z1 compared to rust.

The combat isn't bad but no where near as exciting as in dayz.

The most fun I have in H1Z1 is driving around which doesn't say much but I'm sure they have a lot planned for it.

I would wait and follow the progress plus it will be free after alpha/early access.

oracle96    0

I want to play it but as mentioned above one it'll be free ONE day XDD and i also dislike the purchase airdrop section, don't think it's fair have also heard you'll have to pay even to play battle royal. I would just wait if you really wanna play it.

grumpyk    0

I have seen some pretty fun looking videos and spied on Hutch's streams of H1Z1 but honestly I would wait until it's finished. Once it comes out fully, it will have decent features, less hacking, and a revived player base (from all the new free to play players) which should make it much more enjoyable. Currently it's fun but only if you are playing with a few people you know and it's not enough to make it worth the cost at the moment.

I have not played it but I have friends that play it and have watched a bit on it so for what my opinion is worth, I would say it would be okay and only okay when it is free to play.