Server time: 2017-10-21, 03:24
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
sgtskittle

new to the site and wanted to say hi

sgtskittle    0

hello guys and girls of dayZrp i am hoping to get whitelisted i havent been a white list role player but i have had alittle experience with (and dont hate me lol ) arma 3 life and while i do have some experience i do know the fundamentals i never leave character until im off the game i hope i can get whitelisted as trying to have a decent rp on public servers is pretty damn near impossible i would like to play with like minded rp players who know what rp means lol i hope lucius will be able to join soon

p.s this was longer than i thought it was going to be sorry i ramble sometimes lol

take care people and hope to see you all in chernarus soon

Hey, good luck with the whitelist man! If you need someone to proofread before you send it in I'll be more then happy to help.

Here's to hoping Lucius we'll join the servers eh? :D

Vandy    34

Welcome sgt; skittle!

First off I wish you good luck with your application.

I hope you are enjoying your stay within our community.

do not hesistate to contact any Community Helper when in need!

DeadKiller    0

Hey there Skittle. Welcome! As Vandy said feel free to contact a Community Helper I'd you have any questions.

sgtskittle    0

thank you all i really hope i can get it soon but sadly they arent taking applications just now hope they open soon lol dayz is getting really annoying just now with kos monsters killing 2 seconds after spawn lol really hope i meet as many friendly people on server as i have done here

oracle96    0

Welcome to the server! definitely recommend having at least a couple people proof read, no hurting in being safe. ^^

sgtskittle    0

hey guys i didnt know where to put this but at whitelist application it says to backup aplication how would i do that

Nicholas    0

hey guys i didnt know where to put this but at whitelist application it says to backup aplication how would i do that

You PM'd me asking the same question but I couldn't answer back because you disabled your PM's. I'll just put it here instead.

hey nicholas on the whitelist application it says to backup your application i was wandering how would i do that ?

Back up your application as in save it to a third-party software such as microsoft word or notepad. Just copy and paste your application into the notepad just incase you get rejected, then all you would have to do is make the changes in the notepad and when you're done just copy n paste it over to the website.

This is done so in case you get rejected you could just see what you missed (They tell you.) and you'll pull up your application and edit from there instead of rewriting it from scratch.

Hope this helped you. :)

If you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask.

sgtskittle    0

You PM'd me asking the same question but I couldn't answer back because you disabled your PM's. I'll just put it here instead.

hey nicholas on the whitelist application it says to backup your application i was wandering how would i do that ?

Back up your application as in save it to a third-party software such as microsoft word or notepad. Just copy and paste your application into the notepad just incase you get rejected, then all you would have to do is make the changes in the notepad and when you're done just copy n paste it over to the website.

This is done so in case you get rejected you could just see what you missed (They tell you.) and you'll pull up your application and edit from there instead of rewriting it from scratch.

Hope this helped you. :)

If you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask.

aww how did i disable them lol ? sorry i didnt know i disabled that i thought you were busy no offence meant i pm'd 2-3 people kinda feel bad now