Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:30
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Leef

Getting into a full server

Leef    0

Man, trying to get into a full server is a serious game of reflexes. Lol!

VinDerp    0

Indeed. What you should try is continuously refresh by pressing enter with your mouse on the server, then when a spot opens, double click and Ctrl+V the already copied pass-code that you should know. Works first time for me always!

DeadKiller    0

If you remote the server it gives you a constant up to date of the player count without having to refresh.

Leef    0

If you remote the server it gives you a constant up to date of the player count without having to refresh.

Awesome, I will try this out thanks!

Destinwolf    13

Hey, it really helps to convert the server restart times to your local time. I only log in on restarts now, unless there's spots open on another server. This guarantees, on a restart, I will always get to play on the server I play most on.

So right now, it's 20:40 server time, but 1:40PM where I live. There's a restart due at 22:00 server time, so I know that I can get a guaranteed spot on the server I want to play on at 3:00PM my time.

Try that out. It really helps me to be able to plan when I should get ready to hop on.

For US Central, DayzRP servers restart at 1:00AM, 6:00AM, 10:00AM, 3:00PM, and 8:00PM.

Ghost of Levi    8

Its a dangrous game that has been played for many years, alot of good men didnt make it , but only the warriors will prevail.... cant wait till stable 80 slot servers...

Guest GTeddy   
Guest GTeddy

I normally just copy the password, and keep pressing enter and paste the password until i get in, if that doesn't work i wait for a restart lol

Leef    0

vin your not supposed to tell people that its a secret

trust me, i figured it out pretty quick lol

Guest qwertless   
Guest qwertless

Indeed. What you should try is continuously refresh by pressing enter with your mouse on the server, then when a spot opens, double click and Ctrl+V the already copied pass-code that you should know. Works first time for me always!

Thats what i normally do for like all the servers that i go on that are full lol.

VinDerp    0

vin your not supposed to tell people that its a secret

Even if people know the server password, there is still a white list. Plus I gave no information so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Crash the server ;) just kidding...

Xaeleth    0

My hand looks really funny when I'm trying to get it. My personal technique is as follows:

1) Make sure you have "dayzrp" on your clipboard

2) DayZ>Connect>Remote Connection

3) Choose the DayZ server of your choice

4) Set the cursor on the "connect" button.

5) Spam the "enter" button over and over [in intervals of two] but don't touch your mouse.

**What will happen, is it will refresh the list by going to the connection details and immediatly going back to the connect screen (hence the double tapping)**

6) Once you see an opening, click your mouse (which is on the "connect" button)

7) Quickly Ctrl+V

8) Click enter again

The refreshing is tedious and stupid, but once you see an opening, you can click connect within 2 seconds if you're good.

Cjbustuup    1

that it is its a cycle for me. Enter, Control+Paste, Enter, Enter, Repeat