Server time: 2017-10-19, 07:10
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
CaptainKayser

Report Question

Question

Hey, I just wanted to check to see what some others thought before I did something. I was debating making a badrp report against a guy who was present when a guy got killed, and at first chance went up and started looting his dead corpse. At this point I called him out on it numerous times trying to get an rp explanation of why he was doing so. He never once talked back to me and I know I called him out on at least three times to his face. I have his name, but sadly no video. I know the admins have a busy enough job, but this rp really upset me because he didn't care enough to say one word he just looted the corpse, looted the rest of the military base on green and went on his way. Should I go ahead and make a report with the intent of just getting him to realize his faults and to do better next time, or just leave it as this is not that serious of an offence and may take up unnecessary time from admins?

3 answers to this question

Red    243

If he completely ignored you, then I'd say report it. He refused to Roleplay with you and that is ultimately what the server and our community is all about. The staff team here is working hard to ensure that people aren't here solely for the non KoS rule and free gear.

I would consider this offense to be report worthy. I'd be very interested in hearing what this man's reason was for not responding and role playing with you. So if you decide to make a report, make sure you put a very detailed description of the events that went on and see if you have proof in the form of video and or pictures. This would make it a lot easier to find the culprit.

I hope this answer helps you.

/solved

Thank you for the quick reply, seeing as you said this I think I will go ahead and make this a report. I just know how busy the staff is and didn't want to clutter with this type of report when other people have more serious ones. I will make one after I go and eat. Thank you for the help!

You may mark as solved.

Red    243

Not at all, all reports whether small or big are important as they can help make our community better! :)