Server time: 2017-10-19, 12:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Locksmith

What would you ike to see with the zombies this year?

Locksmith    0

]I would love to see more types of zombie like clothing wise mostly because they all look the same more or less and idea would be like a survivor looking zombie or a UN zombie. Another thing I would like to see is loot of zombies like with military zombies you could take their vest but it wouldn't be in in good condition.

Sin    127

I'd like zombies that aren't psychic and aggro from 2.8 kilometers away.

Joffrey    893

Gore would be kind of cool, seeing a decapitated zombie would be pretty bad ass.

Apache    21

Maybe zombies that actually roam, shambling, and searching around.

It'd help the immersion more than just standing in place until they aggro on you from a kilometer away.

And maybe some animations for when you hit them, like if you score a good hit you can make it stumble for a couple seconds and give yourself time to get away while it struggles to stand up again.

Major    634

Gore would be kind of cool, seeing a decapitated zombie would be pretty bad ass.

Cjbustuup    1

gore, hordes and zombies that are actually dangerous, maybe headshots only to kill?

Mathematics    0

Zombies with a realistic aggro range. Bodyshots dismember/stagger them, headshots kill. Lootable CDF uniforms off CDF zombies.

Guest sebsygama   
Guest sebsygama

If zombies actually were a threat? If you maybe for example would get some kinda infection/disease by being bite? Or them being in hordes, to not make this too OP maybe just one or two out of ten zombies would run, rest would walk around.

Making them more resistent from body shoots would make them more of a threat aswell. I remember my first time on the mod, kinda got trapped in a house bacause a horde cornered me and all I had was a Bizon so every shot counted, and you needed the headshots.

Introduction stealth like in the mod would be amazing and would definetly make my heart go faster some times.

Revilo    7

Bit gross, so i'll put it in a spoiler. but yeah adding to gore i want more of these moments

gross-1423496159.gif

Davos    5

Another thing I would like to see is loot of zombies like with military zombies you could take their vest but it wouldn't be in in good condition.

This would be pleasant. Even just stupid little items like spare ammo, a compass, a combat knife, boots, just anything. They should have some items on them, even if in poor condition, which would make killing them and searching them worthwhile. Or heck, just take away the option to search them would be fine by me.

I'd like zombies that aren't psychic and aggro from 2.8 kilometers away.

Seriously, this needs fixed. Breaking line of sight doesn't even work for me. They just follow me anyways. I have got to the point that I carry a derringer not as a last line of defense in case I am attacked or robbed, but because .45 ammo is pretty plentiful, its small, and it kills them.

gore, hordes and zombies that are actually dangerous, maybe headshots only to kill?

I would love to see hoards, or even you know more than a handful at once. The head shot thing I think is a bit much until they can fix the zombies glitching. I do think that it would be awesome to hit limbs. Maybe shooting it in the legs to make it have to crawl? If that took place, I might agree with the headshots.

I would like to see MORE zombies. At the moment, Zombies are not a huge threat.

Chumley    0

I agree with Furlean. There should be WAY more zombies. But the first priority should be to fix the crazy aggro range and glitches.

Ghost of Levi    8

I agree with Furlean. There should be WAY more zombies. But the first priority should be to fix the crazy aggro range and glitches.

There should be 5X more zombies soon at least thats what they said in the week report for updates,

also id like to see propperly working sneeking :P

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

5x the current level of zombies would be awesome. I would love to see hordes too ! Picture a group of 100 of them moving along the coast, or through Cherno ! My gawd ! The horror !

Ghost of Levi    8

-snip-

That SHOULD be possible after they fully developed the AI but tha can take months

drewhinny    0

5x the current level of zombies would be awesome. I would love to see hordes too ! Picture a group of 100 of them moving along the coast, or through Cherno ! My gawd ! The horror !

I was thinking this as well. Also I wanna see Infected animals. Idk i think that would be kinda cool.

http://www.dayztv.com/video/dayz-status-report-highlight-03-march-2015/

I would like them to be an actual threat, BUT not annoying as hell.

New noises,

better animations,

have a majority slow moving and then some fast ones

Dead characters can reanimate as zombies(how cool would it be if you came across a character fully decked out, he got shot, reanimated, kill him again, and take his shit, or to find one already like that?)

more of them and have them actually move and wander in packs

less hightened senses maybe

and have clothes on that you can find around the world

Tmanslayer    0

I think it would be pretty awesome for new animation and ai, kind of like a less crazy verion of l4d zombies and gore

m1000ad    0

I agree - they could be more gory. Maybe as the game develops, they could make it so if you have contact with/touch them when they attack, they leave marks etc on you so people can see you've been in a skirmish with some...

Guest Leuku   
Guest Leuku

Actual risk of infection from a bite.

Red    244

There are going to be a lot of different types of zombies so chances are that some of your ideas will be implemented.

And idea that I think would be really nice is to give zombies randomly generated wallets with ID cards. The item will essentially be the same everytime but the name and gender would vary each time. It would probably require a tiny script of some kind.

It would be nice if the zombies could be given an identity.

Giraffel    95

I want AI that won't glitch through walls and hit me from 10 meters away not even looking at me. Also more zombies would be nice.

And we players should be able to loot dead zombies for items that is in bad condition.

I want to see Zeds with loot systems exactly like player models. So when you shoot and kill a player, he becomes a zombie after a little while and keeps all the gear on him. It would make killing zombies sometimes worthwhile! Imagine shooting a zed, checking it's body and finding yourself a new jacket!