Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:30
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Munnky78

Greetings and salutations

Guest Munnky78   
Guest Munnky78

Hello,

Just signed up for the forums. Will be applying soon for white listing. Trying to iron out the details of my character. Was a little bummed that certain activities are not allowed even when with in the realm of RP'ing but that's ok I just won't be able to play a cannibal sociopath.

I have played All Flesh Must Be Eaten once or Twice. I was thinking of going with John Q America was divorced with two kids. 12yr old son and 8 yr old daughter. All of whom were murdered in cold blood at the hands of bandits. This makes him more concered of others than of the undead. He has PTSD, is a smoker and an alcoholic. Either that or I will go with an essentric over the top D.I. lol.

A little about me... 36yrs old, I have a 3yr old. 700+ in SA and 400+ in the MOD back in the day. I am going to college for IT. I am an aspiring artist(Concept, comics, geeky stuff). That being said I am a geek. I consider myself a renaissance Gamer of sorts(I play almost everything). Just started streaming on twitch this week. Wont be serious about it until my upgrade parts come in. Also working on a card game to hopefully get on Kickstarter.

Games currently playing:

League of Legends

DayZ

Evolve

Darkest Dungeon

Dying Light

Oddworld New and Tasty

Dragon Age Inquisition

Star Citizen

Games to come:

Star Citizen (FPS Module this month!!)

GTAV

The Division

Vector    0

Welcome Munnky, Sounds like you have a lot going on, I hope you enjoy our community and good luck with the whitelist !

Should you need anything feel free to ask :)

Volke    131

Welcome to the community Munnky :), seems like you play a lot of sick games, and are very busy with life. Hopefully you get the time to relax and play.

Looking forward to meeting you in game ;).