Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:07
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Leef

"Server is currently locked" - PLEASE HELP

Question

Leef    0

So I was playing all this morning on the server just fine. Then I wanted to do some screen recording. I turned on Open Broadcaster Software, then when try to rejoin the server. I am getting the message "Server is currently locked". I though maybe BattleEye was detecting the software as a potential hacking software so I tun off the program and shut it down. Now I am still getting the same message. What is going on? How can I fix this?

So I was playing all this morning on the server just fine. Then I wanted to do some screen recording. I turned on Open Broadcaster Software, then when try to rejoin the server. I am getting the message "Server is currently locked". I though maybe BattleEye was detecting the software as a potential hacking software so I tun off the program and shut it down. Now I am still getting the same message. What is going on? How can I fix this?

Uhh, NVM. SOLVED. It worked. I guess I just needed to write this post?

4 answers to this question

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Server gets locked 5 minutes before a scheduled restart FYI :) You wil lnot be able to join until after the restart.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Will of been for the scheduled restart, glad you got it fixed though

Leef    0

Good to know about the server reset lock. That was probably what was causing it. Thanks!