Server time: 2017-08-16, 17:36

Sign in to follow this  
BigOleStew

A Coded Transmission? All channels.

*Rorke grabs his radio, switching it on. Smiling under his breath, his small frown turns into a distasteful grim face*

I'm angered and looking to find these for the greater good. Dealers damn those people who sell monstrosities which are hurting everyone. I'm willing to rally and to find them with work and effort. They're for hurting people called the good. Monsters called Cartel. Thank you! There's four, every four shall pay. Whose with me the profits shall be thirty percent to each on there own hunts.

*Rorke turns his radio off, hoping for the street-smart survivors to take a hint.

After a short pause, Rick decides to take action. With Pedro looking on in excitement, Rick thinks. He pushes the button-

I have always wanted to hunt these fuckers down. They didn't manage to stay out of harms way for long last time, so I think we can catch them if we can just pull together. Last time I saw them there were at least six, so we are going to need a bigger group. I could forward this transmission to extend its radius, that's what we have to do, if we want to find others to help us. We need to set a point at which we can meet. My current location is Stary, so I should be able to boost this message further east.

The time is 08:00, and this is Rick signing out.

Rick releases the small rubber toggle, and Pedro releases his breath. The two stare at each other for a few seconds, then Pedro nods. They move on.

*Rorke picked up the radio smiling a bit*

"Good, perhaps we shall meet soon then. Expect a random location for the meeting due to discretion. Perhaps you'll find the coordinates in a place where destinies come alive and hopes are crushed through the gates where death and despair are a must."

Rorke tosses the radio to his side, smiling a bit. His gas mask at his side, "Time for some cooking boys! Let's go!" He shouted to his cooks while throwing the radio in his bag, and his gas-mask strapped to his neck loosely.