Server time: 2017-08-20, 21:17

Sign in to follow this  
Cpl wookie

where to start?

Cpl wookie    0

This goes out to veterans and newer RP members, where would you recommend starting off for the first time ( town, military base the wild) to get the best RP experience, and why?

(Looking for good interactions)

Cheer's

Sherriff    0

Anywhere but green mountain, RP doesn't tend to be great and you may well get KOS'd!

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Depends on the time to be honest.

I would try to avoid the military areas for the most part if your looking for solid RP, mostly people just trying to loot.

The west towns like Zeleno, Pustoshka, Pavlovo is where I always find some pretty good RP.

Other then that, just go around, you'll find some good interactions somewhere.

Mr Snow    0

I meet people on my travels around to map they are more better solid rp when meeting some one in towns or on the road's.

Basoon    15

Had some excellent RP in Cherno as of late, bandits who want high end loot usually don't go there, so you can get some good RP with new spawns.

Also a lot will say to stay away from GM, but it is a decent place if you meet up with some people there and then travel with them. GM in itself is just ok, but the RP that can come from meeting groups there is good.

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Personally any information that you get on the forums and is used in game is technically metagaming. I would recommend just explore. Talk to people (In character) and learn from there. This is the best way to get good immersion, and the chance to RP with people.

Ghost of Levi    8

you should just let it happen when it does, its more fun figuring out than knowing, before ive set up my little clinic where i did i spend most of my time literuarly everywhere and talking to people to find out where the whats at, you get really great experiences from that.

Anywhere but green mountain, RP doesn't tend to be great and you may well get KOS'd!

I don't know, I feel like this always depends on the group you're in. If you make good RP up there people will always wan to join you. I've dies 6 times on the server, one of those was an actual death by player in Pavlovo.

Like I said, you make your own way. You get as much out as you put in.

Gick Rhymes    0

This goes out to veterans and newer RP members, where would you recommend starting off for the first time ( town, military base the wild) to get the best RP experience, and why?

Cheer's

I've had some good interactions at the Balota airfield. It seems the more hostile people go to the NEAF.

Davos    5

Cheer's

Follow the coast mate, bound to find people, and people lead to good RP.

Sensaburu    0

From personal expirience (thou I haven't been so long on the server), I tend to meet way more people round GM and Zeleno than up north. Which is kind of a bummer as my personal character's quest tends to draw him to Svetlo, so I pass a lot of time round Novo and Severograd. I tend to meet only one or two people for about 10h of play. Thou usually when I meet someone its always fun and some descent RP comes out of it coz neither of our characters has seen a human beeing in awhile, so we take the time to talk/trade and mb exchange some special K for some ammo if my character is lucky >.

Giraffel    95

Just don't go north, north seems to be too empty from my experience.

Melvin    84

I disagree. Head to GM for your first few roleplay experiences. Just bring all your wits with you and a nice dose of common sense. If things don't seem right, run and don't look back. You can come back later. Never have your weapon down. When you make some friends, you can slowly expand out. I am still new so I can't really say much :D