Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Scruff

Applications made available to player

Scruff    0

Hey guys,

I am new here but I've thought of joining for awhile. I applied for the whitelist and got rejected, no biggie, need to make a new application.

However, what I'm suggesting is that the player who applied with the application should be able to read over their application after, or even have it so those who were unsuccessful in their application be able to read theirs alone. It will help players to avoid making the same mistakes on their own applications. This could be done with BB forums settings, or even a automated pm with the applications.

Anyway, if this seems like a ridiculous request, then ignore me. I can't see anything on the rules that state your application will not be reviewable once posted. Just thought it'd be good for players to actually re-read their application knowing what they've done wrong.

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Do what I did. Write in a word document first, save it for your own records. Then submit it. Simple fix :)

Scruff    0

Oh no, I get you can do that and its a good solution. I was just wondering if admins would allow people to review their own application.

ZoCr    0

If you feel as though what you put through to the Admins could use improvement then pm a willing member of the community or staff regarding your white list app. I'm sure many people would be glad to look it over for you!

Vector    0

Hi Scruff, you are advised to create a back up of your application before you submit, the very reason for this is in cases like yours where you have been rejected. You would be able to re-read and make the adjustments from their.

Before you submit another application I would recommend reading it back to yourself and make sure it makes sense and all questions have been answered with enough detail.

If you need any help feel free to ask.