Server time: 2017-10-21, 22:59
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZeroAlfa

I found a prison

Question

Guest ZeroAlfa   
Guest ZeroAlfa

Found a prison on german server, did any clan claimd it yet and roleplays in it .Uses it as base etc?

i was exploring it for a good hour and i run into no one,looks abbandond .

6 answers to this question

Bishop    0

I thought this was a troll post at first. Is OP serious?

If you are serious you will most likely have to find out in game if it is claimed. You could also peruse the radio chatter and lore sections to see if any groups have spoken about claiming the island.

Frankly I think it is a tactically poor area to hold as a base of operations due to it's lack of water. Nothing like sending teams of people to the mainland just to get water ... or praying for rain.

Guest ZeroAlfa   
Guest ZeroAlfa

Do you mean the prison island?

yea

Eagle    409
http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-regulators-prison-guards-invite-only-ig-recruitment?highlight=regulators we have made it our home on S2 but like bishop said its better to just find it on your own withe out OOC (forums) to guide you.

Vandy    34

Places get "claimed" by groups. Most of time, when you actually get there, a different group has already taken over or it might just be abadonned. It is hard to maintain a certain spot on the map. People patrol it IC'ly, but this proves to be hard, especially with rival groups trying to take over.

Anyhow, there are 4 servers and at least 8 groups claiming a certain hotspot (such as the prison island)