Server time: 2017-10-20, 19:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
aka blink

hello! cant wait to play! how does my backstory sound? criticism welcome!

aka blink    0

Hi everyone I applied to the whitelist a good 3 days ago and still waiting but its alright it just gives me time to create a good backstory! I cant wait to be a part of the community thank you!

Father, soldier, husband. I was all these things at one point but now I'm nothing but a

torn man. My name is Josh Heart and I'd like to share my life rupturing tale. It was before everything became the way it was. The day when my life was shattered into nothingness started nearly like any other. I was sitting in the garage tinkering on the rusting old bucket I called a truck outside of my small house in the middle of nowhere when I heard a shriek from the backyard. I can't remember exactly what it was that came first, the sudden hole I felt in my stomach knowing it was my wife's scream, or the shot of adrenaline that hit my head like a bolt of lightning forcing every muscle in my body to burn as I ran inside. It was like a murder scene, I swear in all my years as a soldier I'd never seen this much blood. I felt a sea of panic engulfing me as I feared I'd never see my wife Daisy's bright blue eyes again. With no time to hesitate I went for my dusty old handgun I kept in a cigar box. At this point my son had came out of his room, all I could do was scream for him to hide. Billy looked so lost "Dad I'm scared", I didn't know that's the last thing I'd hear him say to me. Gun in hand I marched into the woods following the crimson trail deeper and deeper when I saw It. It was a man, but it wasn't. A putrid stench was coming from it and the flesh from it's corpse-like frame was falling off, and there she was. My beautiful Daisy. Dangling from It's jaws limp like a piece of meat. Fury, sorrow, HATE. I took aim, pure anger pulsing through me, maybe it was one clean shot through it's head. Maybe it was the whole damn clip I'm not sure I'll ever remember. Because what happened next is what haunts my living soul to this day. It was a second cry. Billy's face was the only thing I could picture as the last bit of strength in me forced my body to the house again. In a haze I searched the house but it was too late. Billy was gone. My wife was strewn all over the damn woods. I fell to my knees and cried. What else could I do? For an eternity I sat there broken. I knew what I had to do, I had to search for Billy. After giving my wife a burial and gathering some things I set out. I WILL find him I swear. I will do whatever it takes. Hellfire or the damn Apocalypse, shit not even God himself will stop me from finding my boy now and never letting go again.

criticism welcome :)

Joey Blanco    0

Back story sounds cool, I like your writing style. Hope you get approved soon I am also waiting to get approved. Hope to see you in game, good luck!

aka blink    0

Back story sounds cool, I like your writing style. Hope you get approved soon I am also waiting to get approved. Hope to see you in game, good luck!

thank you and I hope to be in game soon im starting to move up! see you in game hopefully

Yeah back story is REALLY good man! Amazingly written! Hope mine is accepted soon and hope to see you in game :)

Joey Blanco    0

thank you and I hope to be in game soon im starting to move up! see you in game hopefully

Yeah, hopefully we will get approved soon. Maybe we can meet in game and team up my in game name is going to be Joey King.

DeadKiller    0

Hey there Blink. Welcome to the community! If you have any questions feel free to give me or one of the other Community Helpers a PM.

aka blink    0

Hey there Blink. Welcome to the community! If you have any questions feel free to give me or one of the other Community Helpers a PM.

thank you!

Hello and welcome to community. Backstory sounds very interesting I must to say. Good luck with application and I hope to see you soon playing :)