Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:06

Sign in to follow this  
Guest sebsygama

KOS rights

Question

Guest sebsygama   
Guest sebsygama

Well just a though that came into my mind from a situation I was in last week. If I eavsdrop on some group, and some other fella catches me doing so, and I then tell him "If you say where I am you're dead!". He then wanders off and goes to the group, and if I then after that hear him whispering to the group where I am, may I kill him, torute him etc if I meet him again (within 30min-2h maybe).

Just something I thought I wanted to get some clarification on, maybe see if I can do this some time in-game if it ever happens again. But Roleplay > Ruleplay ofc

4 answers to this question

Vandy    34

Well, technically you did initiate on him saying not to give away your position.

However I think in the situation you portrayed it would be preferred to rolepay the situation out before you actually KoS him.

When he betrayed you, giving away your position, it would be preferred to roleplay it all out again instead of just KoS him. If you would do that I would feel that as bad rp. But technically you did initiate on him and he didn't comply :(... But as you stated as well: roleplay above ruleplay!

Also by initiating on him he can technically kill you because you just gave him kos rights. And because your initiation was not to give away your position, as long as he doesn't tell anyone...technically he is complying....

Guest sebsygama   
Guest sebsygama

This never actually happened tho :D But if it would I would technically have KOS rights? Haha, when you answer that you can /solve this

Vandy    34

This never actually happened tho :D But if it would I would technically have KOS rights? Haha, when you answer that you can /solve this

Yes, tecnically you would be granted KoS rights as the person you initiated upon did not follow your orders, thus not comply with you. Although it's not the ideal situation to kill, as I rather would continue the roleplay instead of KoS the person.

/solving