Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:23

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DezzQ

This will be so much fun

Guest DezzQ   
Guest DezzQ

No KOS, this is gonna be good, that is if i get accepted

Hello DezzQ! Welcome to the community! :)

SatansNightOut    105

Hm. "No KoS" should be the least of your excitement when joining the community. Roleplay is nothing but a top priority here. :)

In any case, be welcome. You might find yourself surprised to discover something awesome and new that you've never experienced before. <3

Ami.Knight    9

Awwe

*huggles*

He sounds so innocent! ^_^

Just beware. Sometimes KOS does happen. That's why you must report it if it happens to you. So the mean players don't get to stay. ^_^

Red    137

Hehe excitement is always good to see but as Crimson mentioned. This server is all about RP.

Best of luck to you getting whitelisted. Should you need any help with your application, feel free to contact either me or any of the other Community Helpers.

Additionally, if you need any help with your characters background story, you can always send me a PM.

Have fun!

Red

Autumn    121

Well hey don't get your hopes up. Still KoS happens so you have to familiarize yourself with how to report it. But that of course should be the least of your worries.

Developing a proper character that fits within the given lore is more important. On top of that is actually playing as that person and truly role-playing. If you need any help I reccomend contacting the person above this comment or reading about it on Rifleman's guide to creating your first character!

Link:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-rifleman-s-guide-to-developing-your-first-character?highlight=Rifleman

Keep Calm and Rp on :3

Guest borgeszorba   
Guest borgeszorba

I am almost acepted, i will love to be a member of this comunity ;)