Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 14:03

new to dayzrp, got a question

Guest ratzokore

Guest ratzokore

ive been playing a different version of day on taviana for a while. one thing i noticed is that i feel like i only have 1000 blood. is this right or am i just crazy

• MVP

Just make sure you read the rules, and if you aren't sure of something, make sure to ask rather than risk getting yourself in trouble.

Apart from that, there are lots of in-game changes, like loot/vehicle spawns, but those are more enjoyable when discovered by yourself :)

Guest Spookygnu

Hi all! I've just signed up to here, not sure if everyone has seen initial greeting to you all in the hello threads.

just wanted to say, I'm still around and compiling ideas for a back-story on my character. I want to make sure I have everything in place before I apply for the white-list.

Is there a cut off for non active users? I can't remember if I read something here, or it was somewhere else, I've been looking through quite a few lately and I'm settling on this one I think.

Also, Clan Operations? how does it work? do you pm the clan admin or what? I'm going to base my character's history on events that have happened during the past few years real world conflicts and have him as a well seasoned soldier, ex-sas, washed up on the shore of Chernarus after a C130 crash over the sea. (I did read the rules and guide role playing!) He's not a a hard-case, he is pretty hungry tbh!

Thought I'd throw that last bit it to see if anyone is interested in letting me join forces with them and thinks my character might fit in.

Thanks

Spooky

• MVP

Hi all! I've just signed up to here, not sure if everyone has seen initial greeting to you all in the hello threads.

just wanted to say, I'm still around and compiling ideas for a back-story on my character. I want to make sure I have everything in place before I apply for the white-list.

Is there a cut off for non active users? I can't remember if I read something here, or it was somewhere else, I've been looking through quite a few lately and I'm settling on this one I think.

Also, Clan Operations? how does it work? do you pm the clan admin or what? I'm going to base my character's history on events that have happened during the past few years real world conflicts and have him as a well seasoned soldier, ex-sas, washed up on the shore of Chernarus after a C130 crash over the sea. (I did read the rules and guide role playing!) He's not a a hard-case, he is pretty hungry tbh!

Thought I'd throw that last bit it to see if anyone is interested in letting me join forces with them and thinks my character might fit in.

Thanks

Spooky

The only cut off for new users is that you have to make a post every once in a while, and if you're active in the community, it isn't an issue.

The best way to meet up with clans is to either meet up in-game, or just become friends with a few of the members on the forums.

• MVP

Each clan will have their own recruiting methods, so just check the individual clan pages if you're interested. Best way to meet people is in-game, or by jumping on the teamspeak and making friends there.