Server time: 2017-08-21, 19:45

Sign in to follow this  
Cpl wookie

Brand new here

Cpl wookie    0

Hi just call Me wookie, I have played DayZ for a while now but this is my first time getting involved in a RP server before. What can i Expect when i finally get white listed? will i meet people who will talk to me long enough to kill me or will there be really good interaction?

I suggest reading through the FAQ http://www.dayzrp.com/faq The FAQ usually has all the answers. ;)

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Q: If I donate, will I have a better chance of getting accepted?

A: No, as a donor you are allowed to apply and get priority in the queue, but your application still has to meet all requirements and you have to answer all questions correctly just like non-donors. Donating does NOT guarantee being whitelisted nor does it whitelist you automatically.

Cpl wookie    0

thank you for, i have gone over the rules. i was just trying to get a dialogue going so people with ex on the server can give there thought. i have watched a lot of Videos of RP encounters and some i am sure are from these servers, and it looks like sometime when you meet people you are still going to die, but it will just be a better story with more interactions than the average servers where you get KoS.

I am just looking for an insiders perspective on the gameplay more or less while I wait, cheers.

MissChalice    26

Hey guys, I'm brand new :) Just got the Accepted letter today! can hardly wait!!! I got a Guild Number and wondering what to do with it?