Server time: 2017-11-20, 18:48

Sign in to follow this  
Leef

Who reviews the whitelist apps?

Question

Do you guys know who goes over and reviews the whitelist applications, is it the moderators or admins? And do they work normal 9-5 hrs (I wouldn't think so, being the internet and all)? I am really just curious and also I've submitted my app and its got a good place in the queue. I'm anxious to get in and start playing!

8 answers to this question

Guest Vittoria

Its the admins. The red guys.

And im pretty sure they don't "work" those hours, since they have real life jobs and everything.

they don't "work" those hours, since they have real life jobs and everything.

Yea, I wasn't sure of the structure of the operation haha, i'm still a n00b around here.

Guest slummylemon

Patience is a virtue my friend,The Admins Review the whitelist and they have so many to go over plus they have other things to do.just wait it out,while your waiting re-read the lore,and the rules it will help ALOT. any way welcome bud and i hope your app goes well

Patience is a virtue my friend,The Admins Review the whitelist and they have so many to go over plus they have other things to do.just wait it out,while your waiting re-read the lore,and the rules it will help ALOT. any way welcome bud and i hope your app goes well

Well said. I will find thing to do here while I wait.

Hi

We all (the Admins) work on the whitelist when we can. Like everyday, after our RL job.

I work in shifts as I am a nurse, so the time I do whitelists is changing. Sometimes in the morning, something in the evening.

We have two Admins from the EU, one from the US and one from Australia.

We work as hard as we can. Together we already reviewd around 600 whitelists only this month (note that today is the 4.03.) besides working on Reports and ban appeals and other stuff.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

If you have any questions just ask. I am happy to answer, so is everyone ;)

Hi

We all (the Admins) work on the whitelist when we can. Like everyday, after our RL job.

I work in shifts as I am a nurse, so the time I do whitelists is changing. Sometimes in the morning, something in the evening.

We have two Admins from the EU, one from the US and one from Australia.

We work as hard as we can. Together we already reviewd around 600 whitelists only this month (note that today is the 4.03.) besides working on Reports and ban appeals and other stuff.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

If you have any questions just ask. I am happy to answer, so is everyone ;)

I GOT ACCEPTED!!! So glad to be a part of this community! Thank you admins for all the hard work you all do to make this community so awesome. Thank you! See you all in game!!