Server time: 2017-08-24, 07:02

Sign in to follow this  
IIP4TRIOTII

DayZ Standalone Ideas

IIP4TRIOTII    0

What do you guys think of the possibility of killings players and then within 10 minutes, their body turns into a zombie and then you could have zombies walking around with loot on them. Cool or naw?

Sound's pretty cool imho. Something like this could be tied into persistence when it's working properly.

weedy wine    4

I have often wished zombies had a few goodies on them. This would be awesome, especially alongside persistence, as Nicholas suggested. Could keep loot cycling. And perhaps random chance of damage to some of the belongings to keep things from being too OP. Or just whatever gear was damaged in the kill. But yeah that sounds cool.

drewhinny    0

I have often wished zombies had a few goodies on them. This would be awesome, especially alongside persistence, as Nicholas suggested. Could keep loot cycling. And perhaps random chance of damage to some of the belongings to keep things from being too OP. Or just whatever gear was damaged in the kill. But yeah that sounds cool.

I'm thinking some of thos army zombies gotta have something right? But yea i think they should add this for sure.

Buddy    861

this is exactly what happens to your corpse in H1Z1. (at least it did when i last played it) - it comes back to life and roams around the same way any other dead one would, only its carrying all of your goodies and wearing your clothing.

That would be epic!

Masulii    24

Like Vandy already pointed out, there is a thread similar to this.

There is no need to be multiple threads for these kind of things.

Please, in the future use this thread http://www.dayzrp.com/t-what-is-something-you-want-to-add-to-dayz

/closing