Server time: 2017-08-17, 08:06

Sign in to follow this  
Dishes

Character Swap

Dishes    159

Sooo ya'll know my character Cass... no? Well those that do, ya know how she acts lol.

Lately I've kinda been tired of playing the whole "badass chick" routine and am kinda thinking of changing it up, so I think I'm gonna be throwing in a new character who is much different than Cass ^^ I'll probably flip flop character in game from time to time cause I still adore Cassy, but like yeah, it wares on me a bit cause im not nearly as bitchy irl lol, Cass is so much different than me so, yeah :P

Do whichever makes you happy. I don't particularly know you but as long as you're having fun then I won't mind.

weedy wine    4

At least you can do a different character to yourself well :P I have trouble being less like myself, unless I'm putting on an accent or have some booze, that is. But yeah, I'd switch it up to keep things interesting :)

Leef    0

Sooo ya'll know my character Cass... no? Well those that do, ya know how she acts lol.

Lately I've kinda been tired of playing the whole "badass chick" routine and am kinda thinking of changing it up, so I think I'm gonna be throwing in a new character who is much different than Cass ^^ I'll probably flip flop character in game from time to time cause I still adore Cassy, but like yeah, it wares on me a bit cause im not nearly as bitchy irl lol, Cass is so much different than me so, yeah :P

More power to ya! Hope to see both your characters in game!

drewhinny    0

I love when people decide to change things. Haven't played a person thats a douche yet. maybe my next character...

PwnCaiks101    0

If you wanna change your character- do it. Just make sure people know you switched when they meet you ingame.

I love when people decide to change things. Haven't played a person thats a douche yet. maybe my next character...

Your meeting the wrong people then :(

drewhinny    0

If you wanna change your character- do it. Just make sure people know you switched when they meet you ingame.

Your meeting the wrong people then :(

How do you mean?

Davos    5

Nothing wrong with multiple characters! Good luck! I ended up doing the same, trying to do a Chernarussian accent all the time, and the lack of organization for the mail system I am hoping to implement pushed me to make a second character to enjoy in the mean time and when I need to get away from it all.

I think next time my character dies IG or something like that i may create an alt character, though i don't think i will kill of my main character Drake Ejiri, i have plans for him, so i don't want to really permakill him. but i would love to play as a douche for fun (not in a trolling way though)

But as for what you want, well.... do whatever the hell you want, it is your characters after all. if you want to brutally find a way to murder your character, permakill him/her, make him/her a bad-ass, etc. do what you want! :)