Server time: 2017-10-23, 06:20
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
WarMachine

Hiroshi Hashimoto 武士道 - A Father's Honor [WIP]

WarMachine    11

VINzdrY.png

Hiroshi Hashimoto, a young and adventurous man who always looked up to his father whilst he was young. His father was a World War II Imperial Japan veteran who served his time. He was a Captain in the Imperial Army, and had pride in his country. His father spent his time in Iwo Jima. He was one of the few who survived the onslaught of allied forces. Hiroshi's father always went by the motto "Death over Dishonor" as he did not believe surrendering was an option.

He would rather die than give up his honor in which he acquired. Hiroshi was inspired by this, and he always looked up to his father who was always proud in what he did. His father always was angered that Japan was no longer Imperial, and the era of Japan's success has ended due to this.

Hiroshi grew older, his father old and ill and on the edge of passing away. In 2007, his father's, spoke his last words which were "Make me proud son, become honorable". Hiroshi's mind was filled with wisdom and motivation, he wanted to become what his father wanted in his dying words.

Hiroshi, at the time took what his father said significantly to heart. He always wanted to make his father proud and to always make him happy. Hiroshi needed some time due to his father passing, he needed to take a break. He spend the next few years finding a job, trying to live on his own. He tried multiple jobs, working in a market, from factories, to on the street.

He had no success, and went back home to Tōkyō to live with his sister in a house which was given to them by their father. Hiroshi wanted to live somewhere else, he wanted to live somewhere away from Japan. He decided that there was a place where he could find an actual job in the Czech Republic in a place called Chernarus.

In October of 2012, he gave the final goodbye to his home and his loved ones, and before he left went through his father's belongings. After rummaging through his father's belongings, he found a chest, and it was heavy. He looked through it and there was a bunch of his father's belongings in where he fought for Imperial Japan. Such things like his uniform, his medals, his hat, and his weapon. But one thing struck his eye, and it was a old and musty looking flag. It was the flag of the Rising Sun, and it was magnificent. He held it up high, the sunlight shining through the flag made it beautiful, and it made Hiroshi tear.

He took the flag and kept it for his travels to another country...Arriving at the airport, he took a taxi to his apartment in where he will stay at. This land was different to him, a whole new world than Japan. But Hiroshi found himself amazed, and he loved everything about this place. New people, places, working opportunities, everything. From then on he had a smile on his face, he was happy for once.

He lived in a major city called Chernogorsk, in where he found his first true love. He loved the girl he met, and he wanted to spend every minute with her. The girl's name was Anna, with a small amount of Japanese decent, he found a whole new world. A year later Hiroshi asked her to marry him, in where they will live and have kids.

Now, It's June of 2014, Hiroshi and Anna living their lives they loved, and Anna found out she was pregnant with a baby. They were both extremely happy, and could live with a new joy. Hiroshi also had good news to bear to Anna, that he found a local town where Hiroshi wanted to setup a Dojo, in honor of his father to spread the Japanese influence here in Chernarus. Hiroshi wanted to commit himself there, and to try new things in this land. He then proceeded with classes which were training in Martial Arts and Samurai fighting.

Hiroshi knew about both Samurai fighting and Martial Arts. His father convinced him to take classes at an early age, and for him to know how to defend himself and to make sure he knows what his ancestors did century back in Japan. He wanted to make sure the family tradition went on and and continued the way of fighting.

He loved every second of it, and he thought of his father, and knew that his new life would make him proud. A late night was among him, October 7 2014 10:30 PM. He left his house to train and teach at the Dojo and to continue his work. He arrived there and there and seen the people scared and worried. They began talking about the broadcast which was played and the man who attacked someone.

That was the topic for the night, no training at all. As they were speaking to each other, they heard a loud blast. They hastily ran outside to see a large fire in the city. The fire was near where Hiroshi's house was at. Scared, he quickly got in his car and drove home worried for his family's life. Going through the roads, there were cars exploded and bodies in the road. He feared what was happening and knew nothing of it. Arriving at his house, the door was broke open and windows were broken. Entering his house, he went to the basement where the door was open and a lamp was on. The horror on Hiroshi's face, finding his wife laying dead on the floor. Bursting into tears, he cried on Anna's lifeless body.

Explosions, screaming, fire going on outside, Hiroshi knew nothing of what to do. Giving up hope and screaming at himself, he wanted to die. He looked at a mirror and looked at himself, he began to think of his father. What would his father think if Hiroshi killed himself? He remembered his motto, "Death before Dishonor". It would be dishonorable to kill himself, so Hiroshi went to his room and brought up a secret floorboard.

Pulling it up, he took out his Father's rising sun flag. Looking at it wiping his tears, looked up to the sky and began talking. "I will not dishonor you father, as I am greater than that." Going back down, looking at his wife once more, he left to go outside and lit a torch. Looking at the house sadly, he burnt it to the ground.

Returning to the Dojo, he turned toward the people there and held up his father's flag. The small amount of people looked at it, and began to look up in awe and with nervousness on their faces. Hiroshi said "Let us rid of this horror, and return to what we did best. We shall rid the land of these demons, and return it back to what it was. For our families, for our people. And for my father...". We shall bring back from what Japan was to this country here, and to show the force of Imperialism. We will stop at nothing... This is our last hope, and to test our strength and minds. We will rely on this to push us forward, and to give us motivation... Bushidō.

[Why they chose this path will be revealed soon. To be continued...]

Check out the story in which it takes place

Here.

//Thank you for reading, not everything may be correct here so correct me if I am wrong, if so send me a PM. Thank you.

Joffrey    894

Love the artwork on your sig and avatar. It makes this story stand out in my opinion. I haven't read a Japanese lore story since I've been here, and this thing freaking rocks! Can't wait to meet this ninja in game ;)

WarMachine    11

Love the artwork on your sig and avatar. It makes this story stand out in my opinion. I haven't read a Japanese lore story since I've been here, and this thing freaking rocks! Can't wait to meet this ninja in game ;)

Thank you, it means a lot coming from you as you are a brilliant roleplayer. I have been working on this for a while and I hope people enjoy it. Thank you again for the feedback! :)

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Will update this once clan is re-opened. Soon

Oh?

Guest TheKingSinbad   
Guest TheKingSinbad

Can't wait to see you in game :D Loved the read!

Hellish    0

Good read. I really wanna meet you and your group in game. Characters like this are what makes RP a lot more diverse.

Sign in to follow this