Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:17
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
shipwreck117

Which server has the best rp?

It may just be me, but everytime I get on an EU server, the RP isnt very good. Less than adequate robberies, Shoot on sight, and people using the caps button to talk thru teamspeak as well. This and a few other things is what I have experienced.

The RP on US servers is better from what I have experienced. meet people who are actually in character and RP correctly.

Now it may just be the servers because ive met both Europeans and Americans on both servers but the EU seem to be lacking.

What do you guys think?

Cjbustuup    1

I wouldnt say which is better but depends who is on at the time.

Roman    0

When I've played on the US server every one is so nice and almost all american so it gets a bit boring, on the EU servers there's more happening and I like to hear accents.

But yeah, the RP shifts every time I play and I don't play too much on US servers so it isn't really fair for me to tell which is better.

I guess they have different strengths.

Guest AverageAaron   
Guest AverageAaron

The US servers are always a good time, but I haven't played on the other ones yet.

Nicholas    0

As both Djefvul and Cjbustuup said, It's more that 'who's on' and 'who will I encounter' then 'which server is best'.

tymaishu13    0

I've noticed the best and worst RP comes from US 2. This is just from my experience so far, and it has everything to do with the players, not necessarily the server.

Guest Rhinjavar   
Guest Rhinjavar

I've noticed the best and worst RP comes from US 2. This is just from my experience so far, and it has everything to do with the players, not necessarily the server.

I have reliably found solid RP on US Server 2, contrary to the above statement (though our experiences will obviously differ!) While I prefer to use that server, I will happily hop onto another server to accommodate more people if the previous server is full. :)

I have reliably found solid RP on US Server 2, contrary to the above statement (though our experiences will obviously differ!) While I prefer to use that server, I will happily hop onto another server to accommodate more people if the previous server is full. :)

How was your RP with Tom then Rabbit? ;)

drewhinny    0

Iv'e seen some really good RP on server 2. Also seen some really bad RP. I think it does depend on what time of day and where you are. People might just be getting use to DayzRP as well... so its hard to say whats a better server. 2!!!

Subso    0

S1 , S2, S3, S4

People can freely roam as they want.

Ghoozov    273

For me, personally, best RP I've had was on EU2 (S3). That's where I mainly play and have the most fun. Though, that is just my point of view, considering I have barely played in the US servers. The lag gods are not with me most of the time.

SgtBoone    0

Any server has the best RP, perhaps some clans may want to play on a specific server though.

Guest Rhinjavar   
Guest Rhinjavar

---Delete---

Oi! Are you Tom? I didn't get everybody's names the other day.

Vandy    34

There was/is a thread out there with basically the same discusion:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-which-server--60560

I'll be quoting my own post from there:

It's quite spread out. It does depend from personal opinions and experiences as well. I am sure all 4 servers have great rp on them.

There are allot of groups that do switch from time to time, some stick to a certain server.

There is not one certain server that has better rp then the other. It's like I said, personal experience.

Joffrey    894

S4 has the best RP. Because uhh.. I said so... (that and I always play on s4.. I might be biased)

---Delete---

Oi! Are you Tom? I didn't get everybody's names the other day.

Lol ya but toms on hold for a bit. he needs a dad

Ghost of Levi    8

I cant realy say much for the US servers I never go there, but in terms of the EU ones EU 3 is usually best, most interesting thins usually seem to happen there and people are actually more hostile on s3 than on s1 ( from my eexpirience ) ive never met an unfriendly person on s1

I would say S3 or S1, although I tend to see more assholes on S1, where I see more action on S3. But they fill up at bad timing for me because of my timezone