Are you a Bandit or a Survivor?

Bandit or Survivor?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Bandit or Survivor?

• Bandit
    • Survivor
    • Other

Mynameisdan    0

Just wondering what type of people we have out here? Are you a Bandit? Do you like to kidnap and rob people? Or do you survive off what you can find throughout Chernarus? Let me know what kind of player you are in the comments below! [:

DJREX    0

I believe this thread has been made at least 20 times before but anyways I don't like to have a title describe how I play I do what keeps me alive or what interests me.

ocet    1

It depends. One time i'm playing as a bandit, next time as a survior, and another day i will be hero type of guy. ;)

I like to change the role.

Define bandit and survivor :P?

With the amount of different characters and different situations, you can't really define a person with bandit or survivor, as 'bandits' tend to gain their survival by bad means. But you also have 'survivors' who are forced to do something bad to just keep alive. Which in the end is all the same (almost).

Buddy    1068

i am a HERO! or at least i try to be..... i dress in full civilian clothing and try to reach out and talk with anyone i meet. if i encounter any medical personal i make it a point to offer a blood donation for their supplies. O- isnt exactly easy to come by y'know ;)

I find that a lot of people make the mistake of approaching roleplaying servers in terms of strict roles or defined classes. Ideally, there are no "bandit" roles or "hero" roles or "survivor" roles, there are just roles.

A school teacher, a retired vet, a lumberjack...just people trapped in a hostile environment doing what they can to get by. Play it from that angle, don't worry about whether or not your character fits into some pre-defined concept.

Cjbustuup    1

try to use the search function before making a thread ;) But survivor for me, doing whatever i need to to survive.

Mynameisdan    0

I mean what are your first thoughts when you run into another player, "should I rob this guy" "should I help this guy" "should I survive with this guy", I asked for explanations in the comments (: I'm glad I'm getting some good explanations!

Terra    1449

I´m a student, trying to survive :)

If I meet people Ingame my first thought is "who is that?" "Maybe he is not alone" "what are my options" and so on.

Se7en    0

Guy trying to find a purpose in this world. Driftless, wanders wherever the road takes him. Little to live for, just another survivor roaming the abyss.

If anything a survivor.

Mynameisdan    0

In my end, I am a Surviving Father/Student, I would play the bandit roll if it meant survival, but only while in a group. Riding solo I would play the survivor/helper roll and try to stay as safe as possible.

weedy wine    4

"Oh gawd another person" "Please don't rob me" "Should I let them see me?"... then usually stalk them for a bit trying to decide on their nature.

I do what I have to do in-order to protect my group and friends.

Mynameisdan    0

Of course they are, but by survivor I mean sticking to food and drink by looting/hunting. And not by robbing(:

Remember guys, Other is there for a reason! It can be a mixture of any type of survivalist instincts you have.