Server time (UTC): 2021-10-20 08:03

Walshy Ban

First of all here is the thread: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-invalid-kos-in-stary-after-complying

and here is my response:

This is by no way a false report I tried to speak but I was already knocked out it seems when I pressed the button.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgaMcuZAsrE

How is this video evidence You cant even see me and The movement you see is zombies aggroing on him as he spoke even though I had issues hearing him as my video will also show as I asked him to repeat. This video is not legitimate evidence as I am behind the tent which is a solid object and you cannot see me through it.

I did no move and I stand by that this video is not legit evidence.

Also I never went OOC as if you got shot at in real life what would you do? calmly walk up to someone and ask why they did it no you go aggressive or passive and I chose to go aggressive I am a Somalian pirate and they are proud and fierce people.

If I was a threat then I completely understand them shooting me however I was not a threat as I was still and trying to speak but didn't get a chance because I was shot by 5.56 in the BACK. In this case I was not a threat and as I have said before I was not going to fight them even though I had an iteration with them before when I was unarmed. If I wanted to fight them I would of gone back as soon as I got the M4 however I went to the store for a drink then back to the tents again to see what was there.

Here is my video showing I had issues hearing them as I ask them to repeat themselves

Even if we ignore the fact we told you to drop your weapons we still could have shot you. This is because when we told you to go to Stary one of your teammates showed up and opened fire on us, after killing him we ID'd him as a S.D.S member as well. Therefore we could have just executed you because you clearly gave our positions to your teammates in hope that he would kill us.

This is possible something you didn't consider which makes the report false (you didn't think of all the information present).

In your video of you displaying your inability to hear us that is simple because you had your teamspeak on which made it difficult for you to hear us, we cannot be held account for this because it is your responsibility to make sure you can hear us.

That is a different report, different situation. Not only that he was banned for no roleplay.

In our situation it would of been all roleplay,

S.D.S member shows up we tell him to get away from us

-> his teammate shows up and tries to kill us, we kill him and ID the body.

-> we hunt you down knowing you're a member of his team and it was clearly you who sent him to kill us

-> We decided to be nice and give you a chance to comply because we wanted you alive for interrogation but you decided to try and not-comply and kill Zero.

-> We decided to be nice and give you a chance to comply because we wanted you alive for interrogation but you decided to try and not-comply and kill Zero.

Well that is a complete lie I did not try and kill Zero as I stopped and tried to talk and you decided to kill me as you are farming kills it seems. I did not turn around I tried to talk and ask what was said and then you accuse me of moving/running/dancing on the spot yet all I did was stop then try to speak but didnt get a chance as I was to busy being shot IN THE BACK

Well the kill is legit because we had KOS rights on you because you got your teammate to attack us, which means the report was false. It started out as a report discussion you made the choice of putting it to a report

Well the kill is legit because we had KOS rights on you because you got your teammate to attack us, which means the report was false. It started out as a report discussion you made the choice of putting it to a report

Like Jerry said, we always had the rights to kill you. The fact that we gave you a second chance by robbing you was to make some RP out of it. But you wouldn't listen and got yourself killed. You had time to both say wait or to say something else.

No the report was not false look at the link that I posted to Sikki's report this is the exact same thing except you keep trying to say that I didn't comply to a robbery when I stopped to ask what was said.

If you had KOS rights on me you had to RP an execution because I was nothing to do with the fight as I did not intend to go back I was happily looting stary tents and store.

Once again read Sikki's report

Like Jerry said, we always had the rights to kill you. The fact that we gave you a second chance by robbing you was to make some RP out of it. But you wouldn't listen and got yourself killed. You had time to both say wait or to say something else.

I had no time at all since I did not hear you the first time then when I heard stop or drop I tried to speak and next thing you know you are filling me full of holes and I didn't even move

JUST TO POINT OUT, from Tantes video it takes 9 SECONDS from when Zero initiated contact to when I shot you. You clearly had all the time in the world to comply so don't say you didn't get a chance to do anything

We were disarming you for a RP engagement

Audio issues? You mean TS was too loud, and you couldn't hear over your friends constant chatter in TeamSpeak?

As for Jerry, no more. If there was ever a place to have this bickering, it would have been in the report, not his appeal. Shut it.

You said you didnt have enough time to turn TS off but that is a lie because you had a good 9 seconds to do that. You had enough time to comply mate and you said the reason for your actions (you getting up turning left) was because you didnt hear Zero at first..you had adequate time to mute your teamspeak and then continue but you decided to continue with it on and therefore it made your hearing low which resulted in you dieing because you did not know what Zero was saying.

This was already said in the report discussion then you removed it to a report which is why you're being punished

Didnt see your above post Mav, I'm done here anyways

Yes but the thing that you don't understand is that I didn't hear him how are you not understanding this but once I did hear I stopped and tried to talk but as I have said before but you was to busy filling me with holes by SHOOTING ME IN THE BACK which part of that don't you get???

I complied as I stopped doing what I was doing then you killed me.

As you can see in walshy's video. there is a ton of chatter in vent. So yes its very hard to hear people at times. But if you watch the video sumos put in the report, theres no more than 5 seconds between the time Zero said he initiated until the time he tells Jerry to kill Walshy. (trust me i counted 3 times) i thought there was suppose to be more time.

And if you try to say walshy turned to perform a hostile action dont you think zero would have said something along the lines of "hes turning" or "Hes going to fire" something. all you hear is "I initiated"....."Kill Him".

Also as far as you knew the person that fired on you was someone that saw you robbing another person. Especially seeing that you were in the middle of a field IC of course.

Just my opinion. the facts are there if you are willing take the time to look at them. call my opinion biased but i feel this ban is unfair.

I was in vent at the time. wont post anymore unless talked to directly from Admin.

You were having audio issues, you say. Yet, in your recording, I just hear your friends talking in TeamSpeak, which resulted in you not being able to hear what people where saying in direct chat. You then, decide to report them, saying you didn't hear, and didn't have time to react, but in reality, you just couldn't hear because of your friends and died because of it. It's your fault you couldn't hear, not theirs,

Ban holds.