Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 06:16
Sign in to follow this  
SpootinLaza

I shot a man today and all in the name of bullets.

I am going to get this one fact out of the way: I don't like killing.

When we were... Acquiring supplies from a survivor couple that my boys and I held up, the man made a move for my gun. I expected as much from the way he was fidgeting around and from the way his eyes darted from my eyes to my gun and back again. I punched him in the face as his hand wrapped around the barrel of my mosin. With a grunt of pain, he fell down like a sack of bricks. He betrayed my trust, I told him not to try anything funny and made him promise. Jist minutes before he looked me dead in the eye and said, "I promise you Vassys, nothing's going to happen." Why didn't he listen? I told him what would happen if he tried anything.

I don't like people who lie and break promises. So I shot him.

His female companion fell down and started wailing over his body. I felt bad so only took his stuff and left her with her gear. My group only really needed what he had, the ammunition for his weapon.

We left her there and rode off on our motor bikes. We had to move, lest some morons with guns assume that we are lowlife bandits and take a shot at us.

I shot a man today; I don't regret it. I just don't like liars.

(I've done a bit of work with Vassys Duvorgo on a text based Zombie based role play forum before but this is the first time I'm bringing him to a roleplaying game. I'm going to need to change a few things about him to fit within the rules of DayZRP but I'm sure that everything will transition smoothly.

Thanks for reading!)

Its not bad, it could be better, but for a first time its not bad at all, try to put effort in scenery and such, more in how the person acts during it and what the enviroment looks like and such, other than that, its a decent start.

Sign in to follow this