Server time: 2017-08-22, 11:15

Sign in to follow this  

My current problem

Question

I am hungry, thirsty, stuffed... Then try to fix it. I get sick then eventually die. Is anyone else experiencing this? If it's just me. Then damn.

binVYGx.jpg

4nmaAzT.jpg

yTgOfZp.jpg

11 answers to this question

Guest Frenzy   
Guest Frenzy

From what I found out, if you get stuffed whilst hungry or thirsty, run around in order to get rid of the stuffed part, than eat/drink all the food you need.

From what I found out, if you get stuffed whilst hungry or thirsty, run around in order to get rid of the stuffed part, than eat/drink all the food you need.

I already tried that bud. Just not getting any luck. :/

I've done everything and anything to fix this. But every time I end up dying of either starving or thirst...

Baron    2

All I can say in this case is - Alpha.

That's a horrible conclusion to be prompted with within an answer but my point is this, the nutrition system is still in development, getting something like this and as detailed as they've stated they'd like it is going to take time and in that time, we'll see problems like this.

My only advice to you is if you can't find any container to keep around to drink with is to go hunting for cattle or deer and craft a leather water skin. Drinking regularly and in smaller increments will prevent you from going too low, while remaining on top of the "Thirsty" status effect. Bare in mind, the value of what you need to drink has been pretty much halved, from a neutral status effect, you'll only need two full PET bottles to become both hydrated and stuffed.

I understand it can be hard, especially with persistence, but you'll have to either hope for a lucky break, or move further inland to have a better chance of finding any pertinent gear for your survival, the coast will be pretty much clean of anything of use. In your case, it's simply a fact of the value getting low enough to a point where no matter what you do, you may not be able to get it back up to a satisfactory level.

No fear though, hotfix on the way soon that'll hopefully address issues such as these.

/Solving

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

pumpkins are life

Cjbustuup    1

lol im just trying to survive this patch of my previous char thats all green. I just keep topping him up bit by bit.

Bjon    15

This has been driving me crazy ever since the new patch! For me it seems to happen the most often when I use water pumps to get a drink. When I eat food or drink a soda it seems that I don't get the "stuffed" status as quickly, but this is just my observation is probably holds no weight.

This has been driving me crazy ever since the new patch! For me it seems to happen the most often when I use water pumps to get a drink. When I eat food or drink a soda it seems that I don't get the "stuffed" status as quickly, but this is just my observation is probably holds no weight.

That's exactly the problem. Since the newest patch, I haven't been able to really survive. My character has a stomach the size of a cherry tomato. >.<

But all we can do is wait, see what happens.

:)

MatthewFC    9

This is false. You get rid of energy by running around, so doing that would only make you hungrier and hotter and aggravate the problem. The best way to aleviate your fullness (i.e. the stuffed status) is to stay idle. Your "digestion" works at the same rate no matter what you're doing, so consuming as little energy and water as possible while waiting for your stomach capacity to recuperate will give you the best results

I can confirm that all things water (wether it's drinking of canteens, water bottles, water pouches, directly from a water pump, a pond or any other water source) seems to fill stomach capacity excessively. Your best bet is adquiring your hydration by eating foodstuffs and drinking soda. While persistence was on, I kept a tomato farm and those were great for hydration, as they fill very little and give you plenty of water, but now with persistence off sodas are plentiful and you can go for that.

Persistence being off. My hunger and thirst problem gone... O.o