Server time: 2017-10-22, 03:08
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
haleyalyssa

Breaks the Rules???

Question

haleyalyssa    0

So, I have been trying to get a character back to healthy and i'm having a difficult time... specially since my RP conflicts with what i need to do to survive. Haley Miller isnt a good survivalist. She doesnt like to use guns, and now that persistance is on I want to make a different Character. Would letting a friend kill me in game, and creating a new person, and new background break any rules? (the him killing me part.. ) or how can i come up with a way to kill myself that doesnt show NVFL? i just need a fresh start and i'm not enjoying being so close to death and cant get away from it....

8 answers to this question

Your friend killing you, if role played out correctly shouldn't break any rules because you are consenting to them killing you. Or if you want to do the deed yourself and not want to disturb anyone, find a quiet spot and just use a melee weapon such as a knife to kill yourself (sounds really disturbing that last part :D )

Bryce_    1

As long as there is a valid IC reason to want to die or a valid IC reason for your friend to want to kill you I don't see an issue. Suicides have been done before and are perfectly acceptable as long as it's done well in an RP sense.

Nicholas    0

Nope, doesn't break any rules. As long as both people know what's happening and it's done in a mature, RP manner then go ahead.

haleyalyssa    0

Nope, doesn't break any rules. As long as both people are consensual and it's done in a mature, RP manner then go ahead.

awesome thanks.

You could always off your self with a screw drivers or something.

Volke    131

You've got varied opinions, and seem like you've gotten your answer

/solving