Server time: 2017-08-17, 23:02

Sign in to follow this  
RavioliKing

Absolutely unplayable...

RavioliKing    10

Since the latest DayZ update I literally cannot play. It's like I'm on -10 FPS -_-

Any fixes to this issue? Turnt everything low even though my PC is more than capable of running everything on very high.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Suppose to hotfix this week :l

Buck99    0

My pc is complete shit and I run at around 45 fps outside of forests and big towns

Have you removed all start perimeters?

Do this if you have not. When I attempted to play with launch parameters on I got like 5 frames per second at the most.

Hoowww??

Hoowww??

Cheers, will try it now!

:thumbsup:

Yeah, after the 5.4 update it seems most people are having problems with their FPS getting worse, myself included. I've had friends loosing items out of their inventory as well. Has anyone else experienced this??

.54 is pretty glitchy, but one method I realize can boost my FPS in dayz is through altering the settings.

Go to steam, right click DayZ and choose set launch properties, then type in -winxp

It will basically do some altering in your dayz file which makes it run smoother.

Another method I like to use is this app called Razer Cortex. It boost your game each time you're running it simply by focusing your CPU and GPU usage on the game requiring the minimum to run anything outside of said game.

Personally I use both myself, I get about 60 frames outside in forest compared to the 45 frames I use to have. About 30 frames in cities like zelenogorsk and Elektro, compared to the unplayable 10-20 frames I use to have.

Hope this helps, P.s if it doesn't help you could always revert it by going into your properties again, and deleting -winxp. That way your dayZ will run the same way again

Odd, for me the game has been running better than ever.

Lue    25

The game is simply unplayable for me considering I crash every time due to some

"The instruction at 0x00d1f458 referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be read."

Error....

Its getting rather annoying... It used to just do it after playing a while... now I can't even launch the game.

scornofhell    0

Do this if you have not. When I attempted to play with launch parameters on I got like 5 frames per second at the most.

funny thing is, iv done launch parameters, messed with config and messed with graphic settings ingame and i hardly get to 20 fps, its playable but still rather vexing.

forager    0

Go into documents/dayz and look at the config files using note pad. They have changed the view distance to 3000, try it at 1500, also the scene complexity is at 1000000, try 500000, also the preferredobjectviewdistance and viewdistance have been upped, try setting them to 1200. Don't forget to save the doc before closing it

Red    137

Ah, interesting. That's why I was noticing 14 fps on my new laptop.. I figured it was on my end.. Hopefully the hotfix will be released soon.

MVPig_    0

Haven't played dayz since 0.54, trying to stay away til the hotfix so it doesn't taint my view of it!

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

mfw looking at persistence explosions

67b.jpg

RavioliKing    10

If anyone else is still having this problem I'd suggest doing what some of the guys above have mentioned.

< Perimeters

2. Try Razer Cortex, I've had it for ages so can vouche for it %100, it's brilliant

3. If you're comfortable with it, make sure you're using ALL your CPU Cores. There's a programme called Park Control which can help

:D

The game is simply unplayable for me considering I crash every time due to some

"The instruction at 0x00d1f458 referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be read."

Error....

Its getting rather annoying... It used to just do it after playing a while... now I can't even launch the game.

I have the same problem... Game is crashing after 15-20 of playing...

PandoraX3M    0

Everyone that has a problem with either crashes or is stuck on 10 fps in options put your video memory on 1024 MB fixed. It will fix or crashes and/or drops of fps.