Server time: 2017-10-21, 15:56
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Jim Stephenson

Are applications also reviewed during weekends?

Question

7 answers to this question

Samaritan    346

Yes I believe that are, it gives the Admins the chance to catch up. It just takes the pressure of them a bit as they are inundated with applications at the moment.

Yes I believe that are, it gives the Admins the chance to catch up. It just takes the pressure of them a bit as they are inundated with applications at the moment.

So is it only donators on the weekend or everyone? Sorry just some friends keep telling me different answers lol.

Samaritan    346

I think they try to clear the priority list first, which is the donators. However if the priority list becomes less the normal list will also get seen to quicker in the week. Please bare in mind this is me presuming as I'm not staff. I'm sure a staff member will comment soon enough.

I think they try to clear the priority list first, which is the donators. However if the priority list becomes less the normal list will also get seen to quicker in the week. Please bare in mind this is me presuming as I'm not staff. I'm sure a staff member will comment soon enough.

Ok thanks alot!

Volke    131

Like Samaritan said, they clear priority first and work down the list. They however do not accept new applications on the weekends.

Does this answer your question?