Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:06
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Shirodude

The wait begins! (Hello)

Shirodude    0

Hello Community!

I was looking forward to applying to join in the roleplay but it appears applications are closed for the moment. Guess the sudden surge of popularity makes it busy. I will just have to wait it out until it reopens and play normally.

Well You all can call me Shiro. I am 22 years old and I am love roleplaying. I love to spend time crafting personalities and characters. I've done serious roleplays on Garry's Mod and did a short run as a administrator for a couple servers. ( Didn't want to handle all the stress of sorting out applications and dealing with minges/trolls) I do tabletop roleplaying like Dungeons and Dragons or Pathfinder. I play loads of board games and stuff. I just love to have fun. I did ArmA 3 Roleplays for a while but I just couldn't get into them.

A little about myself. I love to play bass guitar, drawing, writing, anything I can express some form of creativity in. I have plenty of hobbies and interests. Listing them would just be long winded at this point. If you can think of it, I probably like it. If ya'll have any questions about myself, Just follow me around the boards while I wait out the applications or ask me here. Seem like this is a good community and I look forward to talking to you all.

Edit: Just in case someone wants to add me on steam, my username is shirodude420 .

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Hello and welcome ! Good luck on your whitelist app.

Haven't played Pathfinder, but it seems like a rehash of D & D , what is different about it ?

Shirodude    0

Improved spell definition, Better explanations of most of the stuff and best of all , Free Licensing. It gives better freedom to make the game into whatever you need or want. There are lots of 3rd party material to cover all bases. I did a post apocalypse word for a while and it was a blast. Right now, My group is doing a High Fantasy Sci-fi mix with space ships and poisonous racist planets(Unless you are human).

Teas    1

Hello and welcome to DayZRP.

If you need any help or have questions, get in touch with a Community Helper, they are always lurking. To get you started though, here are some useful links:

http://www.dayzrp.com/faq

http://www.dayzrp.com/rules-sa

http://www.dayzrp.com/f-guides-and-tutorials

There's a tonne of stuff in those to get you off to a good start, either creating a character, solving issues or reading up on rules, etc.

Welcome to the community.

Hey Shiro and welcome to DayZRP! If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM and I will try to help you out :)

Hope to see you in-game soon!