Server time: 2017-08-17, 03:48

Sign in to follow this  
Light

Graphic Contest/Battle

Would you like to see some graphics battles on DayZ RP?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see some graphics battles on DayZ RP?

Light    2

So, I talked to Rolle the other day about that idea, but I'd like you all to give me your feedbacks.

The idea: A Graphic Contest/Battle

Every two weeks, or more I would post a new theme and everybody that wants to participate would create something and post it.

After the time is done, there would be a poll and votes to determine what the community prefered. The winner would win a steam game, or a goodie, that I would send him.

It could be from Photography to Drawing, or Info-Designs. Whatever art that respect the theme.

There could also be rounds and things like that.

The reason I post this thread is to know if you all would enjoy that kind of competitions, or not. I just don't feel like launching something that wouldn't get any interest.

Ominous    5

I am guessing its related to dayzRP? so like graphics, photos, drawing of things related to dayz standalone etc?

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

you'd win evertime so rip

I want this! pls bebe!

I am guessing its related to dayzRP? so like graphics, photos, drawing of things related to dayz standalone etc?

Yes. Most likely.

Sure, why not? It would be a fun thing for the community to do every so often.

Light    2

It could, yes, of course.

I wouldn't take part in the contest. I would probably make my own version of what is asked, but I wouldn't be in the poll for the winner.

I wouldn't take part in the contest. I would probably make my own version of what is asked, but I wouldn't be in the poll for the winner.

What? I voted yes but if you're not competing? It's like what's the point ya know?

Light    2

What? I voted yes but if you're not competing? It's like what's the point ya know?

Since I would be the one judging and giving out the prizes, I wouldn't be competing, no.

Mush    2

I think this is something you could just do at your own discretion. You don't want to make it a regular, every fortnight thing because you'll run out of money! :D

Just do it when you want, would be my way of going about it. I'm sure Rolle would be more than happy to advertise it for you if need be also.

Franklin    8

I love the idea. Only down thing is, like Mush has said. We shouldn't do it each fortnight but instead do it at our own discretion.

+1

Bring it on Light! ;) <3 (You'll most definitely beat me)

Light    2

I think this is something you could just do at your own discretion. You don't want to make it a regular, every fortnight thing because you'll run out of money! :D

Just do it when you want, would be my way of going about it. I'm sure Rolle would be more than happy to advertise it for you if need be also.

Run out of money?

You clearly don't know what I do for a living.

I'll be happy to give a prize to anybody that can be creative enough to surprise me.

I love the idea. Only down thing is, like Mush has said. We shouldn't do it each fortnight but instead do it at our own discretion.

+1

Bring it on Light! ;) <3 (You'll most definitely beat me)

<3

Igi    4

Sure, sounds like fun.

Hopefully I'll get time to take part. I do enjoy a good bit of graphics work every now and then.

Light    2

Sure, sounds like fun.

Hopefully I'll get time to take part. I do enjoy a good bit of graphics work every now and then.

And I do like what you make.

Thanks for leaving a feedback on the thread, bud'!

Riorach    0

I think it could be fun. Gives shy people like myself something to get practice on.

Light    2

I think it could be fun. Gives shy people like myself something to get practice on.

That's exactly what I want!

Yeah seems like an awesome idea, though i not good with graphical art, but i am good at sketches! :P

Ghost of Levi    8

I can make an stick figure in paint, does that count?....

no but in all seriouseness I think this might be an awsome thing to see, and some rivalry is always nice to make people come up with creative ideas.