Server time: 2017-10-22, 11:56
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Diamond

Queue?

Diamond    0

Anyone else think it would be awesome if there was a Queue instead of having to type the password over and over, is there a way to do so or is it not available in DayZ?

TylerMelton    0

Anyone else think it would be awesome if there was a Queue instead of having to type the password over and over, is there a way to do so or is it not available in DayZ?

add servers to favorites and just refresh then when someone leaves type in the pass

Paton    0

I can't seem to add servers to favourites for some reason. I just come on the website and copy ip of the server i'd like to join and then paste it in game. Same with the password i'll type it out and then just copy paste.

Control+V+Enter seems to be my best friend at the minute ;P

But yea to the original question, I think it'd be an ok idea.

I imagine the password is there for a reason though.

**EDIT: After re-reading the OP, Lol yea a queue after typing it in once would be a good idea. I think random is probably best though, seeing you're place in the queue could be pretty demoralising and just be like "Screw this"

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

I get what you are saying. Like a connect Que, like they have in BF4 . Would be nice to have something like that.

Diamond    0

I get what you are saying. Like a connect Que, like they have in BF4 . Would be nice to have something like that.

YES! You still need to enter the pass just once instead of over and over.

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Not sure if that can be done though. I think htye utilize a connect server in addition to the game server itself. Not completely sure of what the technical or hardware specs that are needed for this. Also not sure if this is something Vilayer supports ?

Chriss    1

Would be a good question, why the servers are passworded, i mean there is the whitelist and the pw isn't that hard to figure out

PwnCaiks101    0

If we could have a queue for the server, i'm sure we would be using it already. But I think the password should stay, there is a whitelist- but it helps with spammers and I think if it were to be removed, the servers would crash more often due to easier spamming.

Subso    0

Go to remote -> enter server ip -> press on detail -> wait for it to go from 50/50 to 49/50 -> enter -> ctrl+v (with pw in it) -> join.

I never spam and get on the server kind of fast (1-20 minutes)

Bryce_    1

What's the fun of having a queue? Spamming is obviously the better, more fun, skill based option ;)