Server time: 2017-10-24, 05:33
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  

memory crash//hostage situation

so after .54 update ive been looking at the forums regarding all the crashes people seem to have, also see on reports that people have crashed during hostage takings. So, i think if you have someone hostage and you handcuff them , theyre going to die...ruining RP immersion, i know handcuffing or rope tieing or whichever means and ways you guys want to do it is how to take a hostage however.... why dont you just ask them ooc if its ok if they comply as a hostage until this fix is addressed. that way they comply as if they are handcuffed , ( no radio transmitions, not being able to access their inventory etc ) then that will keep the RPing immersive instead of someone just instantly falling over and dying.

whats your thoughts guys and gals?

Vandy    34

I would suggest to keep the OOC in game to a minimum.

I'm pretty sure you could keep a hostage even without cuffing someone. But it is indeed a hell of a pain in the arse when you do cuff someone and he loses connection to the server.

Gina    26

If your game crashes while you are handcuffed or tied up, it won't kill you. You only die if you log off by your self while restrained.

If your game crashes while you are handcuffed or tied up, it won't kill you. You only die if you log off by your self while restrained.

ah ok then :) thanks for clearing that up, i must have read it wrong :) can close off this post if you like then

Basoon    15

I don't know about this, my computer crashed while handcuffed by Blackwood and I died.

That being said, the amount of things you have to ask for permission ooc to do is already way to long in my opinion, lets not add all initiation to that list.