Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:23
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dalton Gerdes

A broadcast to OREL over all channels.

Guest Dalton Gerdes   
Guest Dalton Gerdes

Hey I know your out their. You thought you got away with it didn't you. You robbed me beat me till I feared you. Well you did not do a good enough job. How soon might one for get where I am accused of knowing men that I traded with once. It may have been months but my vengeance burns bright. I will find the remains of you OREL I Swear If Its The Last Thing I Do. I will find you and maybe you might just happen to meet someone that I do not like and, get beat senseless and into tears. I am declaring war just I and OREL no one else for I want no more blood than there has to be. Never under estimate your enemy because it may truly be your down fall. *Radio Falls Silent* Oh and I anyone out their knows where they are their is a bounty for "Worthy Information." And to know who you crossed its Dalton...Dalton Gerdes.*Once more the radio falls silent*

Hollows    452

*Warden Tate Hollows peaks his head up as his radio receptor crackles to life after a long period of silence. He had dozed off at his desk doing Prisoner paperwork and pushing forms to the Bounty Board Bulletin. A mugshot of Alphy is stuck to his forehead as he moans in a dazed tone.*

"What the--?"

*His voice is naturally confused as he pulls the photograph from his forehead, setting it back on the files before closing it, reclining back into his chair in the middle of the night and glancing out the window over towards the mainland as the storm Austellus is suffering roars on. The sound of waves are audible in the background as Tate retrieves the transmitter, clicking the button.*

"Don't do something that'll get yourself killed. One man against an elite Russian police-force isn't a wise idea, especially when they aren't typically renowned for following laws, even when they were in effect before the world fell to shit. I'm not saying don't hold a grudge, you have an idea, but remember that everything and anything is replaceable, -- your life, however, isn't. You've got one of those, so play it smooth. You kind of blew the surprise route by announcing this, anyway. Now they'll know a Mr.," Dalton Gerdes," is gunning for them. Watch your back, friend. It's dangerous over there... Warden Hollows, out."

*Tate sets the transmitter upon his desk with a sigh, switching the machine off as he staggers up from his chair with an exaggerated yawn, headed towards his room so he can continue his night's rest before the morning patrol bell tolled.*

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

A younger sounding Chernarussian female listens in, she listens to the message and rubs her forehead, muttering to herself "Cvok". She picks up the broadcaster, beginning to speak to the man with a noticeable accent.

"Excuse me mister, this is Private Vera Chayka of the OREL remnants, what do you speak of? We know not of any "beatings". May I ask names or where this happen so maybe we can try help you? The only OREL that I know that survived are in the eating room.. So who the OREL you speak of is, I not know them. Only help you if you give us names, where it happen, stuff like that help a lot."

Phatal    50

*Searzhant Klara Valentina, listens into the transmission, slightly tipsy, as she listens she giggles and breaks out in laughter. She plugs the radio into the pa system of the barracks and stands up, walking slightly off balance. She giggles as she plops into an open seat at the mess table*

"L-Listen to this guy, it's hillariouss. W-we haven't even done anything *chuckles*" Klara says, slightly slurring her words

*She starts laughing as she finishes off a scavenged vodka bottle, the men around her look slightly confused as they listen they start to chuckle and nudge each other playfully, finally breaking out in full laughter around the mess table at the message. Klara giggles and shakes her head*

"Go home little Cyka, your pointless war doesn't scare us!" *She says, raising the empty glass up and shouting at the pa comms, chuckling to herself. The mess hall continues to be filled with laughter and slightly incoherent chants long after the message stops playing over.

Guest Dalton Gerdes   
Guest Dalton Gerdes

*Sits back up pulls the radio in his hand and waits. Then decides to talk*

How soon might you for get the killings of one man and the beating of another. Your amusement should be short lived and you should be scared. You may have forgotten but I have not. Unless it was another group of OREL when I asked. The one man I knew was LT. Montanez as. When I showed up you asked me if I knew this man you had at gunpoint I said I traded with him once. He recognized me and said don't listen to anything you say at that time you held a gun to my head and shoved me to the ground. Then we left the barn near a town to a lake. Where I was beaten. And water boarded "for that's what American scum do to their enemies.

*waits a little to speak again with the anger of the laughter in the back ground that he heard*

Oh and im not alone you told me not to meet with Montanez again well I did. And his friends an I are great companions.

*radio falls silent*

*Picks up radio again this time just to get something straight*

Make no mistake i have friends but they are not in this unless they want to be. And i am no kid, not any longer.

The laughter that you have and that i have heard in your voice should not be there you are facing a threat.

Oh and to help you remember how about Kabanino At the lake northeast of the town that is where you beat me half to death. As i said it was months ago, but i never forget a name Alexis. Oh and weren't you the one suggesting to slit my throat.

*Radio Clears and static takes over. He looks down and see's the gun in his lap picks it up and walks out the door to the house he was holding up in. He looks up at the sky and says "Happy hunting" to himself.*

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

The female sighs, taking a deep, agitated breath before answering the man

Well, we got no idea of what the incident is. Sorry it happen to you, but it not us. Not even heard of "Montanez". If you still want hunt is, go ahead. Not going stop you, but it won't end good for anyone. Just more bloodshed of the survivors of Chernarus. If that what you want, then come look for us. Just let it be known it is only a suicide charge.

Private Vera Chayka is signing off

The female picks up her glass of water, taking a few painkillers for a headache, and joins the other OREL in the eatery to join the celebration

Guest Dalton Gerdes   
Guest Dalton Gerdes

*Radio comes on one last time*

It seems that i may be mistaken I am forced to say that OREL that i knew and you are not the same and that this incident was so long ago that another group has come and replaced you. Or you may have had a change but i am sorry for my accusations. Damage may have been done but friends of mine have enlightened me so take this as an apology.

*Takes a break almost embarrassed for what he said*

By a force of hand am am to say i am sorry, and to ask for your apology but for the names that i do know and the one who beat me beware I am still out here.

*Radio falls silent one last time*

DanielsTV    6

*He is woken up from is prolonging 18 hour sleep by a familiar voice and familiar names. He falls out of bed and crawls ferociously to the radio equipment, putting the rock on the button.*

"Ah hell no... no way it's actually you Dalton... no way... How's it going? My friend George said... he met you... I understand why you wouldn't like me any longer... but indeed... I have changed. You should highly consider... this thought of mine... Grudges... get you killed... get your friends killed... get random people killed... and they are not worth it... I heard Montanez's name... I don't think he will ever forgive me.. nor Jericho... but I'm willing to go back to normal... with everything.. once I'm back to my full health of course... Local Chernarussian forces and even most of their civilians... they are nice.. better than native Russians... and quite frankly... even though I shall not get in your way... I don't want you to wage war on them... OREL were always the busy type... so I never really met them... but local police were good people... fun to.. drink with... and the CDF... were... are my brothers... I may not be their's.. but they are surely mine... once again. If they... ever ask me for my help... I will most likely help them... especially if against a common enemy... like the infection.. or the family... Dalton... please heed my warnings... but honestly... we just need to talk again... and catch up... same with Montanez and Jericho... I'm a light sleeper and this radio equipment is... spot on. Glad to hear your voice again... Frank, out.

Guest Dalton Gerdes   
Guest Dalton Gerdes

*In astonishment he picks the radio after about falling a sleep*

Of all people that I would not have expected you Frank. Dang nice to hear your voice. I have you to thank for introducing me to them to Jericho and Montanez of coarse. I have not heard form you since the collapse of Dev Gru. I am glad you picked up the radio at least I know your out their. To assure you my friends informed me this is not the OREL that I had knew apparently it was founded over by a completely different basis so their will be not fighting.

*Radio Goes into static your hear cursing in the back ground*

Dam it Frank I may not have mush longer with this radio its going out so yea like you said we need to meet again for old times. Also I always trusted you no matter what everyone else said and how are you I heard from a few people that you go banged up lost an arm. You certainly seem stronger than me though I could have never gone though that. Oh and tell the guy who helped you I think some one said he was a doctor that I have a bullet lodged in my side I need out. Does not have to be any time but I think it ma need to be looked at. Two years in the red cross does shit for pulling bullet fragments out. Any way nice to hear you again old friend now *yawns* I think I'm going to sign off and go to sleep so take care and ill see you.

*Radio falls silent to the normal static*

DanielsTV    6

*After speaking again with George, he decides to reply at noon and takes a quick nap*

"My arm... banged up... *he coughs and laughs at the same time* We really haven't talked in a while... have we. When I was.. kicked out of the resort... falsely.. I came back like a day later... making sure to find you.. and Luis before he died... and some others.. My arm.. isn't banged up.. it's gone. Because of what I've done in the past... some U.S. guy came looking for me.. and well this went down before he could find me... but they kept lookin... and he found me while I was trying to fix some.. mental problems before.. after Tony died and we found the resort.. and after I freaked out... he found me and cut off my forearm... left forearm.. he's dead... can opener to the eye.. the a slit throat... I hated every moment of it... it helped me to realize.. I was getting better.. having to kill someone and not liking it... in this world with me.. was music to my ears.. about a week later.. I traveled back and everything went down.. I went crazy again because I was so alone.. after being kicked out.. and then Zed came and helped me... but then I got caught by some mercenaries and Jericho and Montanez... and they took me on a trial in their new safe haven or whatever... they gave me a second chance... so I went out for supplies and for their enemies... I found some guy... I forgot his name... He needed a ride to the Sanctuary of Survivors at the North-East Airfield... so I took him... on the way there *he coughs violently* some maniac drove into the side of my car... knocked us over flat... I fell on top of the poor kid... and my gun barrel drove into his skull... I was lucky enough to meet George.. or him meet me.. he found the crash and me alive... the only one alive.. and took me to his house... he is a bone doctor... he is helping me... fractured back... broken right arm... sprained ankles... its been like 2 or 3 weeks... I should be better in another 4... right now.. he is out looking for people that know me... especially Aurora and Zed... because I don't care if I'm in a bed immobilized... I want to see them.. soon. If you find them... tell them to transmit.. I am at George's house using his radio equipment he got before the outbreak... it goes all across South Zagoria... any frequency that isn't blocked by the Russians and all... that's how I found you... I'm going to go quiet... I think another horde is heading this way... I've heard some reports from the town nearby and and I've seen some roaming around... good luck... Frank, out..

Guest Dalton Gerdes   
Guest Dalton Gerdes

*Picks up the radio after a while*

Alright frank ill keep this quick again nice to hear from you and all. Maybe if your bed ridden I can meet up with George. Have no idea who he is but yea just lets get on another frequency since this one is not the most secure. So yea nice to see you and get some rest. Don't let any of those things get to and I'll sign off Dalton out.

*Radio transmission ends with a clattering as he accidentally drops the microphone on the old CB radio*

Frozen    45

*An unkown man turns on his radio whilst coughing*

These threats aren't... I am so so part of the 1*Static* Regiment in the CDF.

We have been hearing reports concerning OREL abuse and violence.. I haven't seen it myself but I don't think these reports were lies..

*The radio goes static*

Sign in to follow this