Server time: 2017-10-21, 01:24
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
DutchGuy

hurt and dissapointment after a week of waiting.

DutchGuy    0

Normally i leavy my mental handicaps out of my gaming live but since i got rejected once, i want to make things clear, i got adhd, asperger syndrome, and a light for of dislexia, wich is the toughest word ever in mh opinion, i am 18 year old and have such a bad focus on things i dont even think ll be able to get a drivers language, since i had traumas in the past by a aggressive and physical abuse by my father and mother me and my brother had to take a lot of beatings, all in all i play games and role playing games to get out of the reality and thought this was a great way to do that since i love roleplaying.

But then you get rejected because you did not write a explanation right, i apologize for the scene but this hurts my feelings beyond dissapointment.

Dion van der Velde, lives the Netherlands.

Vapor    0

Hey DutchGuy. There are people here to help you if you need help with your application. You can ask staff or you can ask your fellow members.

Everyone here looks out for each other and we all enjoy our time together on the forums as well as in game.

You can go here http://www.dayzrp.com/staff ask a staff member to look at your application. Or you can message me and I'll have a look at your application. Either way. We're all looking out for each other.

Sorry to hear about your rough life. Mine wasn't that pretty either, but you'll grow out of it, just takes time.

;) <3 *Warm hugs*

Darion    152

Were always here to help man! I might hangout with some not so friendly guys in DayzRP but I will help you with your application if needed! People like you are the reason I love to role play its an escape from reality for me as well!

Taurz    1

Always look at the bright side of life ey. Ask a community helper or another staff member too help you with ur application, so they can guide you in the right direction. There are also plenty of helpful community members. Get some help with ur application and give it a second try. Good luck :)

Baron    2

I would be willing to help you out personally, if you'd like to talk on TS if that's easier, I could guide you and help you through the process, all of the staff would be willing to do the same I'm sure. Please don't let it get you down, we're here to help. :)

weedy wine    4

Like pretty much everyone else in the thread, feel free to PM me about your app, I'll check it out (and I'm an editing freak!). And don't take the rejection personally, it is a strict application process, there are a lot of us who got rejected multiple times! Sorry to hear about your past, things get better.

Dont take it too personally about the rejection man. Its a really friendly community, and as you can see, there are always plenty of people ready to help out with any problem that you might have. Its all about getting back up on the horse, send one of the guys a PM, or jump into TS, and find out what was not quite right with the first application.

Take your time with the next application and you will be good to go on no time! See ya in Chernarus!