Server time: 2017-08-23, 02:38

Sign in to follow this  
Prince

A Patriot Without A Country -Carl Prince

Apache    21

This is pretty cool, I haven't seen anything like it.

And just a quick note, In Marine Corps, it's "Corps" and not "Core".

Prince    96

This is pretty cool, I haven't seen anything like it.

And just a quick note, In Marine Corps, it's "Corps" and not "Core".

Grammar check has lied to me...thank you :)

Anoymous    0

As a former Marine myself, i like the idea don't get me wrong its unique. But no Marine EVER would get the name of Their Beloved Corps wrong EVER. I cant even begin to explain how mad that makes me. But i will restrain myself in that this is not the place for such rage. Secondly a Marine would also NEVER drape the flag over them selves. You should be respecting the flag by either burning it ceremoniously, or at the very least folding it up and stowing it in your gear to take with you as a memento of your country. Wearing the flag as clothing, or draping it over you is just disrespectful. end of rant i have nothing further to say.

Prince    96

As a former Marine myself, i like the idea don't get me wrong its unique. But no Marine EVER would get the name of Their Beloved Corps wrong EVER. I cant even begin to explain how mad that makes me. But i will restrain myself in that this is not the place for such rage. Secondly a Marine would also NEVER drape the flag over them selves. You should be respecting the flag by either burning it ceremoniously, or at the very least folding it up and stowing it in your gear to take with you as a memento of your country. Wearing the flag as clothing, or draping it over you is just disrespectful. end of rant i have nothing further to say.

Yes I 100% agree with you on the topic of the great flag. I know how you properly dispose of the flag, but in the story Carl is a little changed. After years of torment Carl was driven slowly insane but doesn't understand the extent of his "situation".

Former Marine? Once a Marine, always a Marine. You should know that Leatherneck.

Anoymous    0

Former Marine? Once a Marine, always a Marine. You should know that Leatherneck.

yes i know Devil dog till death.