Server time: 2017-08-21, 16:08

Sign in to follow this  
Mr Snow

Things i would like to see SA (not weapons)

Mr Snow    0

I would love to see zippo's in dayz and lighter's aswell and the gas to fill them.

What would you like to see in dayz sa and i don't mean weapon's i mean like trap's and item's.

A build that doesn't cause any issues.

I just want a more advanced crafting and interactions menu. Thats all i want..

I am pretty sure this thread exists already

Guest quebex   
Guest quebex

I would love to see zippo's in dayz and lighter's aswell and the gas to fill them.

What would you like to see in dayz sa and i don't mean weapon's i mean like trap's and item's.

I want to see a propeller hat,just for the lols

Modular clothing, combat outfits, more EU and UN influence in the game.

Guest bobman235   
Guest bobman235

a camera. a boom box with cassette taps that you can put in would be cool. also I want some working instruments. I know im a dreamer.

Guest Dave the Sage   
Guest Dave the Sage

a camera would be cool, especailly for the character I'm planning on roleplaying.

scornofhell    0

Well im pretty sure they might already add this, but I want to see Seasons and Believable weather, not rain every 5 mins. Also maybe more animals/wildlife. perhaps maybe some tamable to be pets, like dogs, birds, ect. yes we can all hope.

Wire cutters to cut fences. Cigarettes and cigars. Alcohol and drugs with effects. Pad locks to lock tents and trucks you want to keep. Bikes or roller blades. Snow is a huge one.

About snow:

I hope we will have improvised tents and shelters. Also i can't wait till we can barricade buildings or making reinforced walls and fences around buildings. Watchtowers will be awsome too!

RubyRed    0

Woukd love a nice oldschool zippo :D

Mr Snow    0

Woukd love a nice oldschool zippo :D

I know right it needs to be done.

scornofhell    0

What would also be awesome if thunderstorms would make lightning dangerous like you could maybe be hit by lightning or see it hit the ground or something like that.

Mr Snow    0

What would also be awesome if thunderstorms would make lightning dangerous like you could maybe be hit by lightning or see it hit the ground or something like that.

That would look ace and if the gound where it hit set on fire i don't mean like a massive fire a little one or a black mark just to show where it hit.

scornofhell    0

That would look ace and if the gound where it hit set on fire i don't mean like a massive fire a little one or a black mark just to show where it hit.

yea, it would give people a reason to run inside during a storm.

Mr Snow    0

I would love to see snow storm aswell where the cold can kill you if you don't stay worm.

scornofhell    0

I would love to see snow storm aswell where the cold can kill you if you don't stay worm.

yea, hopefully they add seasons to the game. and yea add snow storms.

It would definitely be more immersive to see changing seasons, but not only would that contradict the lore (the setting is about a month after the government falls,) but dynamic weather like that is not possible with this engine. I'd imagine the only way to get around that wouldn't come until after mod tools are released - for example, someone creating a winter version of the map, and the servers using that map from December to March.

But, like I said, it doesn't fit with the lore. It's a neat idea to think about though.

Mr Snow    0

It would definitely be more immersive to see changing seasons, but not only would that contradict the lore (the setting is about a month after the government falls,) but dynamic weather like that is not possible with this engine. I'd imagine the only way to get around that wouldn't come until after mod tools are released - for example, someone creating a winter version of the map, and the servers using that map from December to March.

But, like I said, it doesn't fit with the lore. It's a neat idea to think about though.

Ye i know but i love to dream big cos if you don't then not piont having a dream at all LOL :D

scornofhell    0

well actually i seen a something bohemia had that gave dynamic snowfall which covered the map in snow and whatnot, so im sure that dayz could implement this into the game. no need for changing or creating another map. However I believe that it was already confirmed dayz was already planning on adding a seasons feature. im just not sure what all it entails.

Mr Daѵe    2

I would have to say boats. I think RP wise it doesn't make great sense to have to swim to most islands, while wearing your equipment. Nothing massive, Just a couple of wooden dingy's or something similar, around the coast lines.

Maybe even a bit of deep sea fishing?

latest?cb=20130524194802

:):)

ture de chernarus