Server time: 2017-10-24, 11:33
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
scornofhell

Does anyone else hope they change certain things about dayz soon?

scornofhell    0

Personally I hope they fix the fall damage to something reasonable, I shouldn't only fall like 1ft and die instantly. its like falling off a stepladder in real life and landing on your feet, you shouldn't die.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

I agree with what you say about falling, but other than that its in alpha, once its been fully released im sure open suggestions from the community and other aspects will be taken into account

Just want loads more items and them to engineer the map better for better interactions with objects like sitting on chairs, opening fridges and lying in a bed.

Vanguards    0

Fixing the server crashes would be nice. Though it's not as annoying as the fall damage/random dying when going up stairs I agree.

Fixing the server crashes would be nice. Though it's not as annoying as the fall damage/random dying when going up stairs I agree.

That always happens to me, if I stand up for say 10 seconds in a building like the ATC in balota airfield or the police station in cherno my legs break and I always think I got sniped but it's just a bug.