Server time: 2017-08-18, 07:08

Sign in to follow this  

Favourite gun on DayZ and what guns would you like to see in the future?

What is you're favourite gun/guns and what guns would you like to see in the future of DayZ, personally I would like to see a few more snipers since there is only 1 or 2 right now, I'd also like to see a desert eagle in DayZ which would have its own specific ammo.

Mod - DMR

Standalone - AKM/SKS

Also, Desert Eagle would be too OP for DayZ, a gun that was designed to take out car engines being used on people, imagine the fatalities.

I'd personally like to see an L85 with thermal sigh... Never mind.. Seriously I'd like to see a PPSh41.

Mr Daѵe    2

More shotguns, handguns and hunting rifles. Too many military grade weapons floating around a sleepy Russian district.

Also would love to see some hunting bows. Would be a whole lot of fun.

Mod - DMR

Standalone - AKM/SKS

Also, Desert Eagle would be too OP for DayZ, a gun that was designed to take out car engines being used on people, imagine the fatalities.

I'd personally like to see an L85 with thermal sigh... Never mind.. Seriously I'd like to see a PPSh41.

Thermal sights would be a good idea also maybe some red dots or holo sights aswell.

Krullin    0

Crossbow and improv- bow.

I'd like to see more craftable weapons like a water pipe shotgun or a pvc bow (the latter is actually in the files, kinda). Maybe a recurve or a compound bow as well.

Are you being sarcastic? It's honestly hard to tell. I'm pretty sure the Desert Eagle wasn't designed to take out car engines. It's a decent hunting pistol, but many assault rifles, all full-scale rifles, and even some civilian revolvers boast more power.

Mosin. and it would be great to see the CZ75's counter part, the Browning Hipower. or maybe even a 44. Magnun gun. Like a revolver.

Krullin    0

Mosin. and it would be great to see the CZ75's counter part, the Browning Hipower. or maybe even a 44. Magnun gun. Like a revolver.

I change mine to .44 Taurus Raging Bull :D My favorite gun in the mod.

lemonade319    31

An FN Fal, grease gun, PPsH, MP40 other civilian tier automatic weapons, skorpions, micro uzi's etc.

Finally, not really a gun but a craft-able Molotov.

My favorite? Honestly, it would be the CR527 hands down if I could find magazines for the damned thing! 200+ hours playing DayZ and I've literally only ever found one magazine for that thing!

If I could pick three to add:

Lee Enfield - Love those! If they implement them, I hope they remember that, despite what most WW2 games tell you, they can be reloaded using detachable mags!

M1 Carbine - Another favorite of mine. Compact, light, and still reasonably powerful.

Any compact pistol - Ruger LCP, Kel-Tec P11, etc. Something tiny but still with semi-automatic power. Basically a slightly smaller Makarov.

An FN Fal, grease gun, PPsH, MP40 other civilian tier automatic weapons, skorpions, micro uzi's etc.

Good ideas, my favourite was the Fal, loved that gun on COD, it could be said to be too similar to the SKS though.

My favorite? Honestly, it would be the CR527 hands down if I could find magazines for the damned thing! 200+ hours playing DayZ and I've literally only ever found one magazine for that thing!

If I could pick three to add:

Lee Enfield - Love those! If they implement them, I hope they remember that, despite what most WW2 games tell you, they can be reloaded using detachable mags!

M1 Carbine - Another favorite of mine. Compact, light, and still reasonably powerful.

Any compact pistol - Ruger LCP, Kel-Tec P11, etc. Something tiny but still with semi-automatic power. Basically a slightly smaller Makarov.

Unlucky man I always find mags for the CR75 on prison island and I would definitely love to see the lee Enfield.

lemonade319    31

Good ideas, my favourite was the Fal, loved that gun on COD, it could be said to be too similar to the SKS though.

Pfff, extremely different, magazine size for one, FN Fal is much much more modern, allowing more attachments than the SKS, probably more reliable etc.

mosin with a scope, 1911 engraved and ping derringer.

I am a fan of using a sniper aswell, on public I currently have a mosin with long range scope, compensator and a bipod it's insanely good! :)

Unlucky man I always find mags for the CR75 on prison island and I would definitely love to see the lee Enfield.

No, no, the CZ527...the 7.62x39mm bolt-action rifle!

Pfff, extremely different, magazine size for one, FN Fal is much much more modern, allowing more attachments than the SKS, probably more reliable etc.

Let's not forget that the FAL fires a significantly more powerful round. Actually, since the Mosins in the game are currently using the wrong chambering, it fires the same as those :P

Yeah I was just thinking of the fire rate to be honest xD.

lemonade319    31

Let's not forget that the FAL fires a significantly more powerful round. Actually, since the Mosins in the game are currently using the wrong chambering, it fires the same as those :P

The Fal is just meh to be honest, I would prefer some civilian automatic weapons, like Uzi's and Skorpions.

I do hope they add some full-power semi-automatic rifles to the game, though. Something akin to the DMR when you slap a scope on it.

The Fal is just meh to be honest, I would prefer some civilian automatic weapons, like Uzi's and Skorpions.

I guess the MP5K is quite similar to an Uzi or a scorpion, they would be pretty cool to have though.

Scouser    115

My favorite gun has to be the M4 with acog, ris rail, suppressor and bipod, and as a side arm it would be Mp5 suppressed with a red dot

I do hope they add some full-power semi-automatic rifles to the game, though. Something akin to the DMR when you slap a scope on it.

Maybe a barret 50. cal? Would have to be super rare maybe only find at heli crashes or something? Barret would be amazing though.

lemonade319    31

Maybe a barret 50. cal? Would have to be super rare maybe only find at heli crashes or something? Barret would be amazing though.

Please god no, we do not need them any time soon, maybe some DMR's instead of long ranged snipers, like SVD's etc.

My favorite gun has to be the M4 with acog, ris rail, suppressor and bipod, and as a side arm it would be Mp5 suppressed with a red dot

I haven't really had chance to use an M4 I have found many heli crashes but only ever found one but lost it because I left a server then rejoined it back too quickly and it re-spawned me, (bearing in mind it was my second day on DayZ and I didn't even know an m4 was good xD)

Hey, how about black-powder guns? Possibly even homemade ones?

Pipe + firewood + duct tape = Makeshift black powder rifle.

Sugar + fertilizer + charcoal = Homemade black powder.

Makeshift rifle + homemade powder + rock = Loaded makeshift rifle.

Loaded makeshift rifle + match = BOOM!