Server time: 2017-10-22, 08:28
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Watts

A skeleton of a man steps off his boat ..

.. onto the cool sand. Waves break gently with a symphonic melody. The moon hangs over his shoulder as he exhales deeply.

"Home."

His last 3 weeks were spent at sea in deep meditation. When the infection began to spread, he made the decision to die at peace. However, fate would choose a different path as a rogue wind had carried him back to the exact place he had embarked from.

As he heads inland a small coin wedges between his toes. Plucking it out, he reads the inscriptions on one side, "Good", and the other, "Evil".

He flips the coin high into the air. Tumbling down. Tumbling. Landing perfectly on it's edge.

A wry smirk slowly creeps across his face.

Lightning cracks across the horizon and a downpour drowns out his cries.

Citizen Watts

Hello, so I just put my application in yesterday and crossing my fingers. I have a background in playing RP servers, mostly Island Life and Altis Life. Seems like there's some good things going on here so I thought I'd try it out. I'm most looking forward to not having to make money like in the Life mods. Running around looting is much better than driving the same path endlessly. Hope to continue posting here!

Revilo    7

i see someone who is going to like the Lore and Stories section of the forums very nicely,

Welcome to the community try not to enjoy your stay too much, This community changes people. . .

Vandy    34

Great to see you applying for this roleplay community as well!

It's great to see such bio and story in a "hello-thread". I can imagine you will be a great addition to the community!

Good luck with the whitelist process! And don't hesistate to call in any help from the community!

Sasha    0

You're going to notice a really nice change from Life servers. The roleplaying you'll experience here is classes above that. Most of the time. :)

And it seems you'll fit right in. Hopefully you'll have a run in with me and my family. :)

welcome Citizen Watts

By look of things I can say you will be a great addition to the community!

Good luck with your whitelist process.

And don't hesistate to ask for any help from the community there ace

Thanks for the welcomes guys! My application was rejected for not explaining the group revenge rule. I guess I underestimated how stringent the process here is!

Although that kind of makes me even more excited to join this community!

Not too bummed though. I need more time to flesh out my character and how I will actually play him in-game.

Samaritan    346

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Take your time and work on the area that you received feedback on. Pro tip always use in game examples to reinforce your explanations. You can always get the communities advice on your whitelist application before you re-send it in. We cannot write it for you but we can guide you in the right direction. Best of luck.