Server time: 2017-08-20, 06:09

Sign in to follow this  
Chriss

Have i made something wrong ?

Chriss    1

I started with a new character, was gearing up and so on but after a while, i noticed that i get stuffed very fast. So for example iam getting thirsty, go to a pond, drink something and im not even hydrated but stuffed somehow.

And now some minutes later im getting both hungry and still stuffed...

BA7FB64DED2234B131B2CCF93A047E42823B9691

The only thing i remember is that i was using one of these water-purification pills on a half full bottle i found but i can´t believe its the reason, also never happend to me before.

Iam really not that good in such things but can you really get stuffed and hungry the same time ?

Any idea ?

Subso    0

I think drinking from Ponds/Water Pumps will stuff you more then it gets your hydrated.

Vandy    34

I had this once before as well.

It really looks strange and it looks like a bug.

However I am not sure on this.

It does happen that you overfed, drank too much in a short period of time and eventually got stuffed.

Were you ever "hydrated" or "energised" before you got stuffed?

RubyRed    0

Yes i noticed the being stuffed faster thing as well. But I managed to get hydrated and energized. Just wait until its gone, eat, get stuffed, repeat. No other tips for you :( Sorry.

Chriss    1

I had this once before as well.

It really looks strange and it looks like a bug.

However I am not sure on this.

It does happen that you overfed, drank too much in a short period of time and eventually got stuffed.

Were you ever "hydrated" or "energised" before you got stuffed?

Yes, both

The thing is i often got stuffed before but it wasn´t last for so long or wasn´t reached that fast

Darkvern    0

It can be hard when you start as a bambi and are both hungry and thirsty. Your best bet if you are able to, is eat peaches and other items that are both good amounts of food and water/moisture in the same meal.

It sometimes can take a while before you get your stomach in equilibrium water/food wise if that makes any sense.

Maybe others have some other ideas

Cheers and best of luck.

They play with the values whenever they update mechanics regarding hunger/thirst and blood regeneration.

Seeing as the devs posted about 'nerfing' blood regeneration through hydration and food - I'm guessing they've increased the 'weight' of food and water so you eating 6 cans of peaches and 3 bottles of water isn't the 'health pickup' of DayZ.

I'm guessing to get back to these values (hydrated, energized and healthy - without being STUFFED) you have to rest (not running nonstop which increases your hunger and dehydration) and eat (good food) over sustained periods of time, rather than binge eating.

I doubt it's working as intended (they probably need to tweak values). But this is an indicator of how health and susteinance.

Chriss    1

Eat, drink, stuffed, repeat.

Iam not sure if i'll vomit then but looks like the only way...

Teas    1

Eat, drink, stuffed, (wait for stuffed to disappear) repeat.

Iam not sure if i'll vomit then but looks like the only way...

Fix'd

Chriss    1

-snip-

Yup, i was running the whole time to warm up, could be the reason...

Thanks

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

>drink until you throw up

>drink some more

Basoon    15

This always happens to me as a fresh spawn. The starting values for hydration and energy must be quite low, while the starting value for fullness disproportionately high.

Just keep eating whenever it no longer says stuffed, it will get up there eventually.