Server time: 2017-10-21, 14:06
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
TimothyRork17

What make's us stay?

You know, not every RP Community is the best, they always have their Pro's and Con's, but yet people stay. It's because no matter how much it can be bad, there are still the times where the Community can be great. In my opinion, this Community isn't perfect, but the good RP that I get out of it is what makes me stay. Doesn't matter how many Trolls or Rule-breaker's there are it's what you get out of it that counts. The point to this Thread is that: Leaving out what others might say,

What makes you stay?

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

All the people I've became friends with

Davos    5

I haven't seen a downside, and it happens that this place has great staff and a dedicated leader keeping it going. That is more than enough to keep me around. Besides, all you folk are great.

Mikachu    26

people and being able to make our own vision of dayz

Jimmy!    0

The story's you create with the people you meet along with the friends you make. Personally I think the concept of DayZRP is probably the best idea in a video-game.

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

The people. Gotta love the people. I have made a lot of friends in the community even met old ones whom, sadly I have forgotten about. I also got a lot closer to my friend who introduced me to DayZRP in the first place. At first we were just team members in a milsim group in Arma 3 now we are the Mel'nik brothers on DayZRP.

So yeah.... You know?