Server time: 2017-08-17, 13:51

Sign in to follow this  
snertdog1

Green Mountain

snertdog1    0

Hey I have been absent for a few weeks from the servers. It seems that Green Mountain is the go to Zone for player interaction that I have seen on twitch. Is this the new safe/trade zone. Is it official or just temporary?

Davos    5

There is no safety at Green Mountain. It is currently a meeting place because it is commonly known by just about everyone, it is secluded, spawns military gear, and is visible from a distance. I personally have never had any bad encounters, but if you check around the forum you can see the numerous reports from there.

It is simply an unofficial place that people gather. As of right now, there are several others that everyone suggests finding in game. A few of those tend to move around to avoid bandits and trolls. There are no safe/trade zones like back in the mod days and it seems most people don't want them.

snertdog1    0

Damn sorry to hear that I enjoy the "green zone" from the mod as it was a place where you could put up your feet and actions there would result in mutually assured destruction/mod interference. I thought a place like that was great for strengthening the community. Also to the cock in all black the other night who tried to KOS my friend and I south of NWAF your game is shit son.

P.S sorry I gave away your hiding spot

Vandy    34

Well, Green Mountain... What can I say...

Yes it is a go-to zone for player interaction. If you are completely new, it's probably the best spot to go to and find someone. But be aware... Most of the time you'll get some bad experiences. Although that's from my experience.

You'll either get initiated on, see bad rp, see rulebreaking or be lucky and actualyl have some decent rp.

Once you'll get the hang of rp'ing within the community, I would advise anything but going to Green Mountain. There are many so called groups "claiming" to be the guards of the "sanctuary of Green Mountain". Maybe they were for a day, but they won't be able to hold it forever. Whatever you do when you go there, don't trust anyone :)

Green mountain is amazing, but in no way is it a safe haven. there are groups who defend it like the Monroes but there are also groups who target GM for attacking, since last week there has been over 2 grenade and massacre over there since i was on.

It's a go to place if you want to find a small team which will accept you real quick if you want to go to military zones. Great place for trading but be careful, there's always some douche who steals your shit then run. If you have a truck, stay near it. it gets rob pretty fast

RubyRed    0

Be careful out there, although it's dangerous i awlways go there. But it's my character as well. Met a cannibal up there today. So stay safe!

Green Mountain can be just as fun as it is dangerous.

I've been robbed and had KOS attempted twice, but also met a lot of good people and had good RP there.

soul    0

green mountain is a nice place but if its hold by bandit dont run inside like hello evrybody or youll surely get rob or killed but when its hold by good people its a nice place to meet other player and sometime see really good rp,trade,rest,and find some medical care if your lucky

TEazy97    8

Every time I enter the gates of Green Mountain i think to myself...

200.gif

...am I doing here.

My character need to go there again... He have 2x FNX, 2x 1911 magazines for trade but i think that he will be rather robbed when now peristence is on...

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

green mountain is a nice place but if its hold by bandit dont run inside like hello evrybody or youll surely get rob or killed but when its hold by good people its a nice place to meet other player and sometime see really good rp,trade,rest,and find some medical care if your lucky

Soul couldn't have said it any better.

10/10 explanation

Guest Sean Keith   
Guest Sean Keith

Green mountain its suicide sometimes to go there!

Snafu    4

I have been there when there's been giant ambushes and when there's lots of people which makes it hard to rp and just generally its best to seek out towns as the more experienced players hang around towns and the random barns scattered around. The only really good time I've had at GM was when there was loads of traders everywhere and lots of people doing good role playing

Green Mountain is a strange place. People don't usually take new 'friends' nicely up there. From my experience.

There are rare occasions when you actually get good rp up there. But usually when I visit the place I soon regret not turning 180 at the gates and going elsewhere.

Ghoozovich    263

Every time I enter the gates of Green Mountain i think to myself...

200.gif

...am I doing here.

^ that

Though, I've so far enjoyed my stays at GM. Met some good guys up there, love the moments when everyone is just sitting at the campfire exchanging stories and what have you. However, it's a hit and miss. You need to be in a lot of luck to be there during a peaceful time. I've already had some bad experiences there myself - as in good rp, bad for my character's health.

Probably won't be returning there anytime in the next few days :D just to be safe.