Server time: 2017-08-18, 22:15

Sign in to follow this  
BrandonTehBaws

My personal favorite part of this build.

I haven't even seen this mentioned yet but NEAF is finally spawning military loot again, hoping it actualy pushes some people that way as I'm personally getting sick of hanging around the West all the time. There's an entire other part of the map that I ussually don't get to see if I want to actually talk to people.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/2x5thm/neaf_is_back_solid_loot_guns_and_ammo_now_spawn/

Tamaster92    14

Went there yesterday and met a cool guy. Rescued my V3S from being tipped ove and gave him a lift to Berezino

NEAF rocks

Went there yesterday and met a cool guy. Rescued my V3S from being tipped ove and gave him a lift to Berezino

NEAF rocks

Yeah I love NE used to hang around there all the time in the mod. Now with all the new towns around its even better, I just couldn't stand being alone all the time up there.

Yadidle    2

I just ran my character over there, haven't gone onto the airfield yet. My group and I hung out in the NE for most of our mod play, and a majority of our SA play until they took the military spawns out.

This is very exciting, I think I might stay in the NE now that I can make a camp and hide stuff away in backpacks.

Xaeleth    0

So this is on stable now? Awesome, nice to get people to start heading a little more North....and East. It's always the effing west side of the map. I'm tired of GM, Zelenogorsk, Vybor, NWAF. ZAPRUDNOE MASTER RACE!

Though on the topic of the build, I love the pistol suppressor. Shit man, I thought I liked the 1911 before? Now I won't be able to use anything else!